• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Did all #1 The Sixth Gun end up in the $ bins?

I don't think I have seen so many copies of a 'desired' book be found in with the drek before.

Fair enough.

#107 was

pretty much filler I thought.

Nagan can be nice

Did nothing to Carl

Rick gets mad

Lets go see the nutty bloke with the Tiger

:facepalm: Did anyone see :censored: the WD #1 cgc 9.9 that went for under $4000.00 on e-bay Feb. 5 ? Am I seeing that correct?

Check out the guy's feedback. I highly doubt that guy is getting his book.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pinkpony385&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=170986092928&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

The best offer price was $3000 (change the ebay.com to ebay.ca to see the price). It does sound like a scam, but you never know.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/13/michale-goldens-new-cover-to-free-walking-dead-1-at-wizard-world-shows

Ah yes Wizard is bringing back their old bags of tricks when every WW Show they would give attendees an Exclusive WW variant.

Well Kirkman I think you are definitely all in now with your variant profit collecting it would seem.

BTW This first cover looks like . zzz (WW Portland)

At least attendees can sell the copy and make their money back on the price of admission at least just as I used to do.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/13/michale-goldens-new-cover-to-free-walking-dead-1-at-wizard-world-shows

Ah yes Wizard is bringing back their old bags of tricks when every WW Show they would give attendees an Exclusive WW variant.

Well Kirkman I think you are definitely all in now with your variant profit collecting it would seem.

BTW This first cover looks like . zzz (WW Portland)

At least attendees can sell the copy and make their money back on the price of admission at least just as I used to do.

The WW variant is Free to WW attendees. I don't see how Kirkman is doing anything wrong with it. He's providing something free to people.

It's the flippers that should bother you.

I'm kinda happy with the latest CGC grades seeing as I sent a pile of poo to Joey and he managed to make this:

TWD #1:

9.4 x 2

9.6 x 2

9.8 x 1

TWD #2 9.6 x 1

Chew #1 9.8 x 1

These were all from collections from the general public and were 'stored' accordingly.

I'm amazed at the #2 being a 9.6, it was bent to buggery when I sent it.

Sold a raw for $250 tonight (very cheap for a NM-) so see what this goes for..

Anyone else see collections for sale becoming more infrequent?