• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,455 posts in this topic

I've never fired a gun. Have no desire. I know friends with lots of guns. I've warned them that I will be over their place once the world falls to pieces. lol

You can petition for entry into my fortress when the zombie apocalypse comes. Just bring booze, eyecandy and slabs to trade and I will guarantee you safe harbor, food and power.... :grin:

I've never fired a gun. Have no desire. I know friends with lots of guns. I've warned them that I will be over their place once the world falls to pieces. lol

You can petition for entry into my fortress when the zombie apocalypse comes. Just bring booze, eyecandy and slabs to trade and I will guarantee you safe harbor, food and power.... :grin:

Sounds like the Governor himself.

Sounds like the Governor himself.

Nah, I'm not that crazy...not quite anyway.

I grew up in an anti-firearm house. I think that just made me all the more fascinated with them.

I have since handled several firearms. Colt 1911, 12 Gauge Shotguns, Fully Auto Mini Uzi, AR 15, AK-47, Steyer AUG, 30-30 Lever Action etc.

It's a lot of fun to shoot, rather addictive.