• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It was relisted with 900 minimum bid and 2500 bin. Now looks like it's just 2500 OBO.

It's a nice page but I don't think i'd pay much more than the 800 the auction ended at.

I was going to bid but I have a rule against bidding on reserve auctions.

Edited by HugeRosen

It was relisted with 900 minimum bid and 2500 bin. Now looks like it's just 2500 OBO.

It's a nice page but I don't think i'd pay much more than the 800 the auction ended at.

I was going to bid but I have a rule against bidding on reserve auctions.

It just goes to show you how much people want to pay for that particular page. Like the 1st appearance of Paul for $9k?!?!

24576822_zpsfb7e95a9.jpg

I really really want to start collecting some OA, but I just can't justify the cost.

And If I do find a page I like, it's usually sold before I can blink. :cry:

We've been over this before my friend. Mark still has some good pages for sale for a decent price. I even know someone who has a walker page for less than you would think. Well at least I think he still has it. Yep he still has it for sale.....

Edited by retrothecollector

I really really want to start collecting some OA, but I just can't justify the cost.

And If I do find a page I like, it's usually sold before I can blink. :cry:

We've been over this before my friend. Mark still has some good pages for sale for a decent price. I even know someone who has a walker page for less than you would think. Well at least I think he still has it. Yep he still has it for sale.....

Any chance of a link?

yea, about 2 months ago it saw a spike.

People think Jesus is the next big character

Out of curiosity.... why?

People will think Ezekial is the next big character in a couple weeks' time.

And the cycle will continue.

Kirkman has stated he has planned Jesus to be a long term character like Michonne.

There was speculation RK is planning (unsubstantiated) that it will be a Carl/Jesus team up one day.

No other reason,just the successor to Abe.