• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I FINALLY got my favorite issue of WD today. I think I over paid just a little, but I'm still happy with it. My favorite cover. The interior story and artwork is fantastic.

walking_dead_004.jpg

The shop I got it at also have 1-3 5-11 & 19. All in pretty damn good shape. Corners are all sharp and didn't see any real creasing on the spines. It's mostly a gaming shop. Someone traded in their WD collection for Magic cards. I'm trying to get the owner down to $750 on the #1.

I FINALLY got my favorite issue of WD today. I think I over paid just a little, but I'm still happy with it. My favorite cover. The interior story and artwork is fantastic.

walking_dead_004.jpg

My favorite cover also!

What a gorgeous book. Good luck with grabbing #1. What's his tag price on it?

Unfortunately I didn't get to see 1-3. So I'm not positive on the condition. But the owner said that they are all in roughly the same condition. All the books I looked at had sharp corners, no bends and no creases in the spine area. 5 had a very small tear at the bottom left corner. But I was surprised at the lack of the usual binary tear on the folder corners. I may go back tomorrow with cash and see if I can talk him into $750.

No offense to Charlie but I really love the Tony Moore issues. Of course most do primarily for their value. But I'm a huge Tony Moore fan. If I managed to get back what I spent on my Saga CGC set, I would buy 1-3, 5 & 6. The #6 was in fantastic shape. And I can get it and 5 for $60 each.

I got this #4 for $100

Edited by Sarfa