• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

PITA = pain in the

#2 2nd print is very hard to find in high grade

Indeed :pullhair: The best copy I was able to grade was a 9.6. Luckily, Jeff graded a 9.8, so I didn't have to search too long for that book to keep my 9.8 run going :)

Good for you man! Hope to see you there. And a "collection" is never complete. :ohnoez:

I will be there, gotta love Megacon. Last year was first one since I have only lived in Florida for a year.

My TWD collection is about complete as I can get until they release some more rare variants or the Hero sketches, because I just can't get myself to grade issues like 51, 52, 54, 55, etc. I just can't see how spending $25 a pop will get me a return on my investment for filler issues. Yeah it will increase my registry set but I don't wanna spend that dough just for bragging rights:)

I love the TWD that is why I spend my money on trading cards as well.

Good for you man! Hope to see you there. And a "collection" is never complete. :ohnoez:

I will be there, gotta love Megacon. Last year was first one since I have only lived in Florida for a year.

My TWD collection is about complete as I can get until they release some more rare variants or the Hero sketches, because I just can't get myself to grade issues like 51, 52, 54, 55, etc. I just can't see how spending $25 a pop will get me a return on my investment for filler issues. Yeah it will increase my registry set but I don't wanna spend that dough just for bragging rights:)

Awesome love to meet you and anyone else on the boards. I'll be the guy that's heavily tattooed, head to toe. Only other way to meet people would be a "hello my name is" sticker. I bet I would bump into a bunch of boardies and not even know.

Awesome love to meet you and anyone else on the boards. I'll be the guy that's heavily tattooed, head to toe. Only other way to meet people would be a "hello my name is" sticker. I bet I would bump into a bunch of boardies and not even know.

I started discussing this in the megacon forum. We need a CGC boardie logo button/tshirt/hat/tattoo

I started discussing this in the megacon forum. We need a CGC boardie logo button/tshirt/hat/tattoo

How about we make a thread discussing this? (shrug)