• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I think you may be forgetting that the Governor story arc is the best arc of the series. I understand the TV Show Governor may be underwhelming but that takes noting away from the superb arc in the comics.

oh, i understand that. but there is also a correlation between spikes in the book and the tv show.

Completely agree. TWD #19, case and point. Even TWD #7 with Tyrese has gotten a bump.

:facepalm: I know what you mean Rosen. But hey guess what? I'm going to MegaCon!!! :banana:lol

I'll see you on sunday! We'll see who's Sixth Gun #1's Walking Dead's come back higher. It's a battle to the death! :sumo:

This might have to be moved to the SG thread. We might get yelled at by some of the boardies. lol

Fixed :grin:

:facepalm: I know what you mean Rosen. But hey guess what? I'm going to MegaCon!!! :banana:lol

I'll see you on sunday! We'll see who's Sixth Gun #1's Walking Dead's come back higher. It's a battle to the death! :sumo:

This might have to be moved to the SG thread. We might get yelled at by some of the boardies. lol

Fixed :grin:

bahahahahahahahhahhaha :roflmao: