• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

If you're not on wifi it won't dl. AT&T & VZW have a 50 meg limit on OTA downloads. As soon as you hit a wifi hotspot it'll start to download.

When mine was D/ling it was real s l o w. ...

But it worked. :whee:

Jim,

you ever just sit and stare at your 48 OA Cover?

i literally spent a good five minutes staring at the "regular" version of the issue. i finally put a copy up on my wall, taking down the 100 wrap-around (which i loved last summer, but not anymore, 106 wrap is much better imo)

i just <3 that cover

At this??? I like the 9.9 inside it as well!!! :cloud9:

00DAECE1-C03B-4FA2-8299-D427EF9093D8-889-000000B01DCE63D5.jpg

It never gets old...I love it. I need to find that matching guitar someday though :cloud9:

Jim

:cloud9:

Looks awesome Jim!

So I know we're taking it all in, but any speculation around the revealed cover at ECCC?

fqYrZdz.jpg

Some were speculating he kills the tiger, some were not convinced RK would do anything. I have always been surprised with the turn out of events. Being surprised keeps my interest in this book. I really need to maybe pick up about 6 months worth, not read them. I hate waiting a month.

three weeks left to sell your 27s!

You think the governor story arc ends with this season?

Screw selling my 27, I just upgraded it from a 9.8 SS signed by Kirkman to having Charlie Adlard also sign it and do a remark on it. That thing isn't going up for sale at all.... Unless it brings in an eBay all time high. :insane:

You think the governor story arc ends with this season?

Screw selling my 27, I just upgraded it from a 9.8 SS signed by Kirkman to having Charlie Adlard also sign it and do a remark on it. That thing isn't going up for sale at all.... Unless it brings in an eBay all time high. :insane:

Personally i think he should die at the end of next season, but i feel that the TV audience is too dumb to have it last that long

Still can't believe how much prices on those just plumetted before the start of the season. I had two 9.8's signed by Kirkman and they both scraped $350. They sat on the board selling section for a good two weeks. Same think with my #19's from Kirkman and Moore.

i hear you. TV Gov has underwhelmed as far as popularity goes. Michonne on the other hand is going to be a round for a long time and is growing in popularity on the show imo. Also, the cover to 19 is about four billion times better then the 27 cover

I also sold a 9.6 double signed by Kirkman and Moore for $1,150 that sat for a while. I guess It's tough to sell something like that on the boards when many already own it, but I'm really shocked by how much #1 keeps growing.

Some of these BIN's and auctions on eBay are really promising. I've been selling a lot of my collection to focus more on TWD OA as of late, but I really don't think this book is going anywhere anytime soon. I think if anything, the book may become even more sought after when the show's over. These prices are insane for raws.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/the-walking-dead-1-first-print-comic-/330880848597?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d0a0912d5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-Issue-1-2003-Image-Comics-1st-Printing-SIGNED-/271169580085?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f22f76c35

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-1-First-Print-CGC-ready-/170998035880?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27d046f5a8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-Issue-1-2003-Image-Comics-1st-Printing-NM-9-6-9-8-Unread-/300869710972?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item460d3b747c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-First-1st-Appearance-of-Rick-Grimes-/190800254021?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c6c94d445

Edited by ComicsNYC22

I think you may be forgetting that the Governor story arc is the best arc of the series. I understand the TV Show Governor may be underwhelming but that takes noting away from the superb arc in the comics.

oh, i understand that. but there is also a correlation between spikes in the book and the tv show.