• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So guys and gals. If you had a chance to get some Walking Dead comics signed by Norman Reedus and or Michael Rooker which covers would you say make the most sense to get sigs on?

These will end up as Sig Series books.

Sorry to say but neither make sense to have a sig on a comic. Those characters aren't in the comics and for me, I wouldn't have them sign a comic for me.

I'd have them sign a Blu Ray Cover

So guys and gals. If you had a chance to get some Walking Dead comics signed by Norman Reedus and or Michael Rooker which covers would you say make the most sense to get sigs on?

Sorry to say but neither make sense to have a sig on a comic. Those characters aren't in the comics and for me, I wouldn't have them sign a comic for me.

I do somewhat agree but I want to get them on a few comics. Before in the past I have always used the SDCC #87 Zombie variant cover to get Reedus to sign but never had a chance to get them sig series. I don't have any of those covers on hand right now so I am leaning towards the #101 or #102 whichever one is of the random person with a crossbow for Reedus and possibly #36 (aerial view of prison) for both the brothers.

I think a couple of the No Fear covers would work or the black cover of #85 would give a nice Sig presentation.

Probably #15

I mean I know its Rick, but out of all the covers,thats the only one you can look at and go - "ooh Daryl!"

I'd get a mint A4 poster,get it signed and messaged if poss and encapsulate (NG) for preservation.

2c only!

Just back from Megacon:

OuCEPGr.jpg

:takeit:

Sold!

Please send $5,000 to my paypal.

as an OA guy I have to say....what stain did you use for your stairs..they are awesome!

oh...and the comics..they are cool :)

They were on a cover of EW last year. Shouldn't be too difficult to track one down.

Or TWD Magazine

CGC should slab those.

Yeah the WD magazine is what I would have him sign.

And is a great idea. I'm going to do that also when I meet Laurie Holden (Andrea) from the show at FSC in July. I'll sub my copy.

Cool!