• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Decent early page, but i'm thinking the market's been set on Moore pages. No more than 3K.

+1

whatya guys mean?

Me too +1

I'll buy every single page like this that is available for 3k!!!

Unfortunately I doubt I'll find one.

When Tony was last actually selling pages, his regular panels started at 3k (no action, no zombies) and his zombie pages were 8-12k depending on the page. So this price I think is right in line with the market and say he took a best offer of 6k, I would think you are doing quite well.

Jim

It's too early to know a lot about Negan other than:

1. He likes screwing with people

2. He can do very violent acts to people

3. He curses all the time

4. Likes sex with many women

5. Has a thing for Irons and guys faces

6. He provides some kind of protection in exchange for half of each communities food, supplies, etc.

7. He's about to be confronted by Rick, Jesus and a dude with a Tiger.

I need more info on this guy...where he came from...the back story to form more of an opinion.

You talking about Walking Dead or Crossed??? :eek:

I hear that in next month's episode the dude with the Tiger brings out his second-cousin (who happens to be a MIME). And the MIME knows secrets about Negan, but since he can't speak, it's an entire ISSUE with people communication through silent motions only.

It'll be great in Digital.

I finally read the latest issue. :P

I hadn't really been reading the issues since the mid 90's, just skimming through so I'm kinda lost on what's happening. But the part where they come up to the guys on the horses and the way they talk about the "kingdom" etc is very cheesy. The entire Tigger theme is ridiculous and Tigger doesnt like violence and roars? Oh boy.

It also doesnt help that the newest character reminds me of him.

George_Clinton.jpg

I really don't want to drop the series but something's gotta get better!

I hear that in next month's episode the dude with the Tiger brings out his second-cousin (who happens to be a MIME). And the MIME knows secrets about Negan, but since he can't speak, it's an entire ISSUE with people communication through silent motions only.

It'll be great in Digital.

I finally read the latest issue. :P

I hadn't really been reading the issues since the mid 90's, just skimming through so I'm kinda lost on what's happening. But the part where they come up to the guys on the horses and the way they talk about the "kingdom" etc is very cheesy. The entire Tigger theme is ridiculous and Tigger doesnt like violence and roars? Oh boy.

It also doesnt help that the newest character reminds me of him.

George_Clinton.jpg

I really don't want to drop the series but something's gotta get better!

you just made my day :) thank you.

selling...drop me a pm with fair prices and i wont haggle...going on vacay wed AM so if you want me to ship before 4/5 lets finish the deal tonight or tomorrow :)

Edited by Jerry S

Yeah then just drop it......Sell me your books and OA and then you can just move on.

WDSet.jpg

Dont know what OA is but I wonder if I would have a problem selling my books. :cry:

so who has contacted their LCS about this 109 blank? What has the response been?

2 of the shops I frequent ordered a few above their subscription base.

1 of the shops ordered a ton.

3 of the shops didn't know what I was talking about.