• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yeah then just drop it......Sell me your books and OA and then you can just move on.

WDSet.jpg

Dont know what OA is but I wonder if I would have a problem selling my books. :cry:

NICE!

Slab those immediately to maximize your sales.

I paid about $100 for all of those, and $90 of that was for one of the #1's. I grabbed the rest for a little less than cover price! :banana:

Yeah then just drop it......Sell me your books and OA and then you can just move on.

WDSet.jpg

Dont know what OA is but I wonder if I would have a problem selling my books. :cry:

NICE!

Slab those immediately to maximize your sales.

I paid about $100 for all of those, and $90 of that was for one of the #1's. I grabbed the rest for a little less than cover price! :banana:

That's a really awesome score. But how does that help us? lol J/K

Anyone notice that #2 first print cgc 9.8 just ended at over $1100!!! Is that some kind of Gpa record? Wow, #2s in 9.8 are finally getting respect and not getting any easier to come by!

$1100? Wow.

Thinking that's a high but haven't been tracking

$1200 is the high for #2 9.8

A #1 9.8 just sold for $1870. Anybody know where?

ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-9-8-cgc-/181108727147

Wow that makes a 9.6 #2 around $600

$1,870 for a #1 9.8 is kind of low probably because of the cracked slab

Wow. If you look at the bids, it was reset to a BIN of only $1870. I think the seller was worried about no bids. Or needed the money fast.

Guy should've eaten the $40 it costs for a reholder. Probably could've gotten an extra $400 for his $40 cost.

Most definitely. I bought a WD 1 9.6 for an all time low price because it was listed as a cracked slab. I got a steal for it. He could have made an extra 300-400 if he had reholdered it.

I sent it to CGC as soon as I received it.