• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

My thought process going had me guesstimating them at between 1-1.5k

For your sake and mine I hope you are way off here. :)

I am really hoping we see a decent amount of these go for $250 to $500 once they all start getting posted to eBay.

I am interested to know who all will be bidding on these, this way as a board we can get an idea of who we are up against.

I dont think any will go for less than $1000 dude however much I would want them too

Stupid people on ebay will bid them up so much

But hey what the hell they're for charity right?

The two are already up are at $150 and $300 and theres still 9 days to go on them so I don't think I'm gonna go for either of them they are going to be releasing ten a week though from June time so hopefully when they become a bit more regular they might go for a bit less

would love to bag one of them would be soooo awesome

Don't see how any sell for less than $500 at the very least.

Grade on these shouldn't really matter since they are all one of a kind but it probably will in after-market. I'm wondering if Hero Initiative spoke with CGC about how to grade these things.

i know this will sound weird, but are there any Rick toys/statues that look realistic?

No.....not at all......... :o

:facepalm:I mean does not sound weird........the Rick statues not sure of

I am really hoping we see a decent amount of these go for $250 to $500 once they all start getting posted to eBay.

I am interested to know who all will be bidding on these, this way as a board we can get an idea of who we are up against.

I dont think any will go for less than $1000 dude however much I would want them too

The two are already up are at $150 and $300 and theres still 9 days to go on them so I don't think I'm gonna go for either of them they are going to be releasing ten a week though from June time so hopefully when they become a bit more regular they might go for a bit less

I am willing to place some friendly wagers that every single one of these will not go above $1000. Hell lay me some odds and I might even take that a few go for less than $500 when it is all said and done.

Hey All,

Who's going to be attending Wizard World Philly next week? Here's a couple of a few #109 sketch variants I've finished up & will have available for Philly. Contact me if you'd like to reserve one or commission a drawing on a variant :)

WD109Merle_zpsf80ba486.jpg

WD109carl_zps7bcc58d1.jpg

WD109GasMaskWalker_zps2d13dd6d.jpg

I am willing to place some friendly wagers that every single one of these will not go above $1000. Hell lay me some odds and I might even take that a few go for less than $500 when it is all said and done.

I pray that you're right. There's a few I'm looking at that ill at least be trying for. I do think that some of the hideous covers that have been shown wont break the $500 barrier. Especially that god awful blue colored one.

Hey All,

Who's going to be attending Wizard World Philly next week? Here's a couple of a few #109 sketch variants I've finished up & will have available for Philly. Contact me if you'd like to reserve one or commission a drawing on a variant :)

:golfclap: Awesome!

Makes me want to go to philly, lol

I guess I'm in the minority here. I LOVE the 1st print covers for the Something To Fear arc. Those are the only WD books on my walls at home other than the Tony Moore covers I have.

dhurley - I hate you now...

dhurley-wd-com.jpg

Edited by Sarfa

lol thanks man!

Hey All,

:golfclap: Awesome!

Makes me want to go to philly, lol

Book is being shipped back to me from CGC. I will have this book in hand shortly from CGC and then will ship out to the lucky winner. The print run on these books is very rough, and few of them even made it out of the show at Very Fine Condition. This book has been CGC graded 9.8! No raw Philadelphia variant you get from Ebay will be 9.8. SUPER RARE!

Carnival barking at its finest :cloud9: