• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Pretty interesting that guy who won has 100% bid activity with seller and seller has the books listed individually for auctions ending tomorrow using same pictures. (you can tell by 3rd picture of the #1 of the top left corner imperfection). hm

What a tool lol

Edited by retrothecollector

Yep. Those are set to end during their preview of all of them next Friday. Shame that these are gonna set the precedence for the remainder of the covers.

I do think we should let each other know which one(s) we're going for so we don't bid each other up.

Yep. Those are set to end during their preview of all of them next Friday. Shame that these are gonna set the precedence for the remainder of the covers.

I do think we should let each other know which one(s) we're going for so we don't bid each other up.

Are you thinking they'll be high or low?

Do you honestly think this would really work? Because if that's the case, then I call dibs on the Joe Jusko cover, so no one else on here bid on it please!

:kidaround:lol

sold for $1600....That's a freaking deal.......

I'm not so sure. $1,600 for 1-4 raw NM. That seems like an okay deal for 4 books that might not grade higher than 9.2-9.4. I don't think it's a steal.

Show to me that WD still has serious demand.

Edited by Mark 1

I'm not so sure. $1,600 for 1-4 raw NM. That seems like an okay deal for 4 books that might not grade higher than 9.2-9.4. I don't think it's a steal.

Does grade really matter that much when it comes to SS books, or books up for charity for that matter?

My thought process going had me guesstimating them at between 1-1.5k

For your sake and mine I hope you are way off here. :)

I am really hoping we see a decent amount of these go for $250 to $500 once they all start getting posted to eBay.

I am interested to know who all will be bidding on these, this way as a board we can get an idea of who we are up against.

Does grade really matter that much when it comes to SS books, or books up for charity for that matter?

hm

I have no idea what you mean? That auction was not for SS books or a charity to my knowledge.

Grade always matters and correlates to value/cost.

hm

I have no idea what you mean? That auction was not for SS books or a charity to my knowledge.

Ahhh n/m-- thought we were on the Hero Initiative books. Sorry about that, man.

hm

He is talking about the Heroes books. I am curious too. Grade shouldn't matter but I think it does sometimes.