• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

oh boy

WW NYC

Fans purchasing general admission tickets for Friday ($40.00), Saturday ($55.00) or Sunday ($45.00) will gain access to the site and receive one copy of a variant cover “The Walking Dead #1” comic book, drawn by Eisner Award Hall of Famer Neal Adams.

VIP tickets are available for Friday ($65.00), Saturday ($80.00) and Sunday ($70.00), which will allow attendees to enter 30 minutes before general admission, receive a second sketch black & white “The Walking Dead #1” variant and exclusive lithograph.

And the Wizard World Philly cover...

wizardcon-philly-01-s.jpg

eh :/

:news:

This cover blows.

I swear some of you turn everything WD into an arse kissing do no wrong amazing event. :facepalm:

Cover of WD #113 is just as lackluster as 99% of the covers since issue #49.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

i like 113, i do not like any of the WW covers yet

Cover of 113 just looks a normal page in the comic.

Takes a cover browser look at all the covers since 48 and all I see are absolutely terrible non-eye popping basic artist talent with a rushed delivery.

Only good covers since 48 (still pale in comparison to the earlier covers by Tony M):

(side note: all #100 covers were :sick: )

we all like different covers.

i understand the love for Tony's work. But it must be said that he is simply too slow for the floppy format

IMO the only WD issues worth owning are:

1-9

Prison story arc

Buy the rest in trades and call it a life. (shrug)

na, collect whatever one likes.

that's my opinion

I just like the primo stuff, and I am not one to waste a lot of space with filler issues in my closet anymore.

You also have to realize I am total snob, and have have the mindset that finishing 2nd is the first loser. lol

that's my opinion

I just like the primo stuff, and I am not one to waste a lot of space with filler issues in my closet anymore.

You also have to realize I am total snob, and have have the mindset that finishing 2nd is the first loser. lol

and i see nothing wrong with that :)

that's my opinion

+1

+2

No love for #53 or #92. I get the 'keys' but some other covers are rad and are important parts of the story. #26 comes to mind (I have one) and #31 (one also). Just my 2c

How could we forget #33 :cloud9:

Edited by ItsJustRyan

that's my opinion

+1

+2

No love for #53 or #92. I get the 'keys' but some other covers are rad and are important parts of the story. #26 comes to mind (I have one) and #31 (one also). Just my 2c

How could we forget #33 :cloud9:

I said after 48.