• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Is it really that bad? Why is everyone freaking out?

Can't speak for everyone but, for me, knowing what Neal Adams has produced throughout his distinguished career, I was hoping for something more....classical.

Surely its just a modern look at #4 when Rick and Glenn went after the Gunshop with Dead Zombie bits on them.

Probably would have helped to draw a few body parts though admittedly.

Think this is worse than Adlards 'surfboard' cover? - No way, now THAT sucked bigtime.

Think this is worse than Adlards 'surfboard' cover? - No way, now THAT sucked bigtime.

Hey, now! Let's keep it civil in here. I know this was a joke, but it wasn't funny man! Not funny at all... smh... Neal Adams' cover is very "meh," but nothing like Adlard's surfboard. That's in a league of its own! lol

:kidaround:

:jokealert:

Hey, now! Let's keep it civil in here. I know this was a joke, but it wasn't funny man! Not funny at all... smh... Neal Adams' cover is very "meh," but nothing like Adlard's surfboard. That's in a league of its own! lol

:kidaround:

:jokealert:

lol - a league of its own is right - what a pile of poo that cover was.....

Heroes end in 2 hours. Wonder how much higher some of these will go.

I was going to say something about it but didnt want to jinx the one I want. I'll leave my hands off of the CP3. Good luck!