• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

hm

That's a freaking great idea. Though I've never cracked a book and resubbed again, so I don't know how it all works. Any SS experts care to weigh in?

That Suydam sketch on my 109 was my first ever SS sub, and I was confused as hell when going through it.

Is that 4 of them that I am seeing that ended for under $500 already?

:cool:

Yeah the Ottley is #1 on my want list, I passed on this round of 10 and have a high number in mind for the Ottley to bid but I won't go a grand on just one of these unless it was say Neal Adams or someone of that caliber.

Tim - if you are going to have CPW do additional work why have CGC grade it at all - get it direct -- OR BETTER YET - ask CPW to take the book back do the additional direct from HI?? Then submit to CGC?

I certainly will be.

Does CGC grades these leniently? It would be disappointing to go the graded route and have it come back something crazy low like 8.5 or so.

Why would it be disappointing? These are all about the uniqueness, right?

I certainly will be.

Does CGC grades these leniently? It would be disappointing to go the graded route and have it come back something crazy low like 8.5 or so.

Why would it be disappointing? These are all about the uniqueness, right?

Yeah the grade doesn't matter on these at all. Kind of like with a Sayger sketch.

:insane:

The grade matters to me, not so much the uniqueness. For me, I could own any one of the 100 or so that will be made available. So what does matter to me is price point and eventual grade. Like ET, I will probably stick to drawings that don't span the spine.

Something up with eBay? I can't see the completed auctions to see the prices.

I haven't been able to see sold listings for a few days now. They changed the site.. I'm not sure how to do it anymore

Something up with eBay? I can't see the completed auctions to see the prices.

I haven't been able to see sold listings for a few days now. They changed the site.. I'm not sure how to do it anymore

At least for me it went from being in the drop down box at the top right to now being in a column over on the far left side of the page. You may have to mess around with the left side to find it under completed listings but it is there.

This is kind of the old school layout for completed listings.