• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Here is some data I collected about 9.8 sales of WD #1, all from GPA. I only used date from sales that had a certificate ID.

Since 2005, GPA records a total of 284 9.8 sales. 66 of the sales were from IDs that were previously record as sold, meaning flips (either long or short) account for about 23% of sales since 2005.

Of the flips, the average hold time was 435 days and the median 170. The max hold time was 1927 days, and the shortest was 8.

The average and median difference "profit" was $453 and $100, respectively, with the max being $2,595 (0165995005 bought 6/19/10 $455 sold 12/25/12 $3,050) and the low being -$370 (1018513002 bought 7/18/12 $1795 sold 8/5/12 $1525).

Okay I'm having a little trouble with WD #111, as there is a preview in the back...but it's not marked preview so is it a 1st appearance? Is tech jacket #1 the first appearance of invincible or just a 'preview' and thus akin to an advertisement...

Okay I'm having a little trouble with WD #111, as there is a preview in the back...but it's not marked preview so is it a 1st appearance? Is tech jacket #1 the first appearance of invincible or just a 'preview' and thus akin to an advertisement...

I would equate it to the other "previews" that have appeared in WD over the past few years: Chew, Fatale, Revival, etc.

$1550????

holy :censored:

Yup, when I bid about $900 I knew I had zero chance at it.

This was the one I wanted the most.

Crazy what these are going for.

I would rather not get one than just settle for a crappy one for $400 to $600.

I may just focus my $1000 on getting artists I want to do sketches on the 109 blank instead.

:sorry:

I figured that Ottley would end around what it did. Fiona's I thought would break the thousand dollar mark too even though it's "meh" imo; but off the strength of her name alone. I'm surprised it didn't.