• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i'm going to kill your son

No you're not

yes i am

no you're not

yes i am

please don't

yes i am

please don't

yes i am

"only 15 more issues until Rick kills Negan" I should write the WD.

Pretty much sums it up. I was talking to a friend about how many times Rick has been in a position to be killed by Negan and it never happens.

The entire issue was Negan giving that super villain speech like they do in every movie giving the hero time to get loose.

Negan says he cant kill Rick, he's going to break him so that the others in the compound will fall in line? Just shoot Rick and the others in the head and tell the rest in the compound that's what will happen to them if they keep being a problem. Done.

Damn him, I need that #2 2nd print bad. I can't seem to find one anywhere. Although his price is really high if he had a 35 error variant that was a 9.8 candidate then his price would be spot on for those books. Anybody find out the grade on the Templeton cover? I haven't gotten mine in yet, the suspense is killing me!

i hear you. earlier this year i bit the bullet and just ponied up for mine to get it out of the way lol
Hell I'd take a 9.4 or something at this point. The #35 error variant is really stupid to me also. a 9.8 can fetch over a grand.

Yeah thats what I did with mine

It's a fairly decent copy I dont expect it would get more than a 9.4 if I got it graded but I don't really mind

Also got my 35 error variant before all the 9.8s started showing up

mines a CGC 9.4 but then again instead of paying a grand for it I only ended up pay $330