• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Probably does not really want to sell it. Just posted it so his wife who is clueless thinks he is trying? I dunno lol.

Since ebay doesn't charge listing fees anymore, there are a lot of listings at the "don't want to sell it price" in all categories. The flat closing fee structure kind of sucks, but oh well.. that's ebay for you.

Here's a short rant in between issues: why are the sound effects in TWD so bad?

I hate "WRRRAAMM" and "WROKK", forms of which seem to appear in nearly ever issue. Uh, punching someone doesn't make that sound unless your fist and their face are both made of metal...

Any other good/bad ones?

That Kweon HI cover is listed and holy god is it sitting at a high BIN. Don't get me wrong it's a gorgeous book but when the proceeds aren't going to charity and its a 7.5 grade, I think the majority will be passing.

That Kweon HI cover is listed and holy god is it sitting at a high BIN. Don't get me wrong it's a gorgeous book but when the proceeds aren't going to charity and its a 7.5 grade, I think the majority will be passing.

Do you have a link?

This.............+1,000,000

Original price was over 3K. I'd be willing to bet after getting a 7.5 he'd take an offer just to get his purchase price back. I don't think any of these things will be selling for more than their original cost except for possibly the registry people looking for a 9.8.

Walking Dead #1 9.9 or, for 2k less, AF15 5.0?

hm

I think I'd rather have AF15.

Ditto. Sell the WD, buy a 9.8 and get an AF 5.0 for pretty much the same price.

Me too - I think the hm icon didn't successfully convey the "this is a no brainer" vibe that I was going for!