• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Is there anyone on the board that has a TWD 100 blank sketch cover?

I know there is a 109 sketch cover. The only 100 sketch cover I'm aware of is the books used for the HI auction.

there were also some bootleg ones floating around last year

Yep, saw those on ebay. Nearly bought one, till I realized it was not an official release :(

Is there anyone on the board that has a TWD 100 blank sketch cover?

I know there is a 109 sketch cover. The only 100 sketch cover I'm aware of is the books used for the HI auction.

there were also some bootleg ones floating around last year

Man oh Man I would love to get a real blank Hero 100.....think about it, if every artist that worked on the project got two......boy there might be a few never used out there. That would be cool to own. Just hope there is not a pile of these at image and all of the sudden hundreds show up on ebay. Like the Lucille cover. What a bunch of spoon that was.

Not every artist got 2 copies of the Hero blanks.

I asked at least 10 artists and none of them got 2.

Not sure how many were really made.

My guess would be 150,

Who knows though.

110?

Sorry PM'ed you...thought you were looking for a 109 blank...That's cool your digging deep for a 100 blank. I know where you can sell one if you come across two. ;)

so I recently went to my LCS and they had a bunch of back issues like 92 and 93 for 20 bucks...which I gleefully and quickly paid, cuz I remember those books costing 60 bucks....I look out on ebay and 20 bucks has become fair market value....so? am I crazy or has the market cooled on walking dead....

I'm hoping it's the market, as I'm at my max dose of anti-psychotics....

so I recently went to my LCS and they had a bunch of back issues like 92 and 93 for 20 bucks...which I gleefully and quickly paid, cuz I remember those books costing 60 bucks....I look out on ebay and 20 bucks has become fair market value....so? am I crazy or has the market cooled on walking dead....

I'm hoping it's the market, as I'm at my max dose of anti-psychotics....

The same could be argued for this time last year before the season started. Best time to buy. Check those prices again come early to mid season.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

wd112-22.jpg

From issue 112 pg. 22........love it when I come home and this OA is waiting for me. :o Sounds weird but doesn't feel weird.

That's a nice page!! :applause:

Question: Why does it say Issue 107 - Pg# Cover? Was it supposed to be the cover and changed at the last minute for the actual art used?

wd112-22.jpg

From issue 112 pg. 22........love it when I come home and this OA is waiting for me. :o Sounds weird but doesn't feel weird.

That's a nice page!! :applause:

Question: Why does it say Issue 107 - Pg# Cover? Was it supposed to be the cover and changed at the last minute for the actual art used?

I had the same question as well.

It was going to be a cover..........but if I'm understanding it correctly it was not used for some reason. Then it was used in the lay out for issue 112. As not to be wasted. It is done on the larger board like all of his covers.

It was going to be a cover..........but if I'm understanding it correctly it was not used for some reason. Then it was used in the lay out for issue 112. As not to be wasted. It is done on the larger board like all of his covers.

Yep, that's right! Definitely a cool piece, and quite unique because of the large size and that it was meant to be a cover.

In regards to the 115 midnight release party, there is a variant cover specifically for the party that should be readily available, and there is a one per store black and white variant. Is there also a 1:25 variant?

Where is the news about a 1 per store b&w cover?

In regards to the 115 midnight release party, there is a variant cover specifically for the party that should be readily available, and there is a one per store black and white variant. Is there also a 1:25 variant?

Where is the news about a 1 per store b&w cover?

+1 and the midnight release party(ies). Please post a link. Thanks.