• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

probably...but you wont be able to see that level of detail :baiting:

lol

It has been slightly better recently..

Hopefully with the new inker, was it?, it will look much better.

i cant help but feel that i in some small way am partly responsible :insane: ...maybe it was all my bi$%chin on this thread about how bad it was..lol

honestly his work really has improved quite a bit -- the perspectives make sense - the pages are pretty again -- heck i might even buy a new page!

Edited by Jerry S

probably...but you wont be able to see that level of detail :baiting:

lol

It has been slightly better recently..

Hopefully with the new inker, was it?, it will look much better.

i cant help but feel that i in some small way am partly responsible :insane: ...maybe it was all my bi$%chin on this thread about how bad it was..lol

honestly his work really has improved quite a bit -- the perspectives make sense - the pages are pretty again -- heck i might even buy a new page!

You better act fast. There definitely has been some new OA buyers out there. I can't email Mark fast enough....

Noone has posted it yet so I thought I may as well

Number 8

I think it is starting to look pretty awesome personally

TheWalkingDead115Teasers_Reveal6.jpg

Agreed...I can appreciate seeing a fresh take on some of the most memorable events from the past 10 years. If anything there is a great nostalgia factor, and I can't wait to line them all up in front of myself in person.