• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The two 3D covers for #115, are they in addition to the 12 covers that make up the collage??

So that's 14 covers now? Or is Dre just busting chops... :shrug:

They're already at 14 pre anything else.

12 standard

1 midnight release

1 B&W midnight release

Add in the next to guaranteed NYCC and a possible WD escape. This is shaping up to be more ridiculous than issue 100.

doh! ! You're right! I forgot about the midnight & b&w... :ohnoez:

No sure if this was posted yet. I hated every second of school work all the way through my masters but man, I think I need to take this course.

'Walking Dead' online class comes to UC Irvine

The next time you binge-watch "The Walking Dead," you could pass it off as homework.

The AMC show is now the subject of a free, massive online open course - or MOOC - at the University of California, Irvine. The school partnered with the network and Instructure to craft an eight-week class called “Society, Science, Survival: Lessons from AMC’s ‘The Walking Dead.'"

“Fans of the show know that ‘The Walking Dead’ is about more than zombies; it’s about survival, leadership and adapting to situations that are perilous and uncertain,” AMC exec Theresa Beyer said in a statement. “AMC is excited to be the first entertainment group to make the foray into the online education arena through this unique partnership.

With guidance from a selection of UC Irvine faculty hailing from the public health, math, physics and social sciences department, the course is expected to not only offer another way to connect during the show's fourth season (which begins October 13) but also "a legitimate educational experience that can be applied even more broadly.”

Enrollment in the MOOC is presently open to anyone who's interested in signing up at via http://www.canvas.net/TWD. Classes will be held on Mondays starting October 14 through December 2.

What do you do here?

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the customers so

the engineers don't have to!! I have people skills!! I am good at

dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!? WHAT THE HELL IS

WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!!!