• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Doug (s) Hurley & Peters....I'll be giving you lots of Kirkman & Adlard bks for NYCC.

You two have always been above and beyond in pricing and care.

I never got a chance to thank you for replacing the bks that were smudged at the Jim Lee signing...that meant a lot.

I didnt even ask, you just took care of it.

You two are hands down he best.

I thank you.

Question about approaching artists at Artists Alley

is there protocol that should be followed when asking artists if they're interested in doing a commission of a character they do not draw?

I think you worded it perfectly. Are you taking commission? Would you be interested in?

(thumbs u

Also doesn't hurt to have a TPB in your bag for them to flick through and reference if they want if it isn't their character.

Maybe I haven't done enough research on the walking dead, but I just thought of something.

10 years = 120 months

If WD is issued monthly, then shouldn't we be at issue #120? Did I miss something? I must have. Anyone? Thanks

Yes you did miss something. Fortunately we have managed to keep it from you up until now both here and on the internet in general. The rest of the world is 5 issues ahead of you!

Maybe I haven't done enough research on the walking dead, but I just thought of something.

10 years = 120 months

If WD is issued monthly, then shouldn't we be at issue #120? Did I miss something? I must have. Anyone? Thanks

There was at time when both of Kirkman's books (Invincible - which came out Jan 2003 but is behind WD, and WD) were plagued with lateness issues.

Gents, any help on the value of a 9.8 candidate raw issue 2, as well as a 27?

Sorry for asking here but you guys know all things WD and eBay isn't of much help at the moment (worship)

I was shopping around for 2 recently. A raw 9.8 candidate runs 200-300. I raw 27 9.8 candidate will run 100-150, but I haven't shopped for that one recently.

The price difference between a 9.8 raw candidate and an actual 9.8 #2 is crazy. A graded 9.8 goes for $900 - $1k easy. Raw is definitely the way to go.

Gents, any help on the value of a 9.8 candidate raw issue 2, as well as a 27?

Sorry for asking here but you guys know all things WD and eBay isn't of much help at the moment (worship)

I was shopping around for 2 recently. A raw 9.8 candidate runs 200-300. I raw 27 9.8 candidate will run 100-150, but I haven't shopped for that one recently.

The price difference between a 9.8 raw candidate and an actual 9.8 #2 is crazy. A graded 9.8 goes for $900 - $1k easy. Raw is definitely the way to go.

Great, many thanks. I can pick up a run of 2-39 (no 19 and a 2nd print 8, 30 books) for about $450-500. The #2 is immaculate

hm

10 years = 120 months

Yes you did miss something. Fortunately we have managed to keep it from you up until now both here and on the internet in general. The rest of the world is 5 issues ahead of you!

Are you serious? Think of all the OA I have missed. Thanks Garf without your help I would have been broke, divorced, and homeless. Thank you for holding back. :foryou: (thumbs u