• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Guava-jam had a Portland 2nd print 9.8 on eBay for 350 $450. I think it popped up yesterday and it is already gone. That one is going to be a beast to get, I think/

Huh? Link? Pics? Found it! Why is the second print more than the first? That's crazy. Is it as rare as #33 second print? hmlol

:jokealert:

edit: Fixed for you.... guava-jam 2ndprint

Edited by retrothecollector

After a week of holding off I finally read 114. (Waited to off set the wait till 115 comes out).

Man it was good and set up for 115 well. Really enjoyed the convo between Rick and Jesus at the end. This makes me feel more unsure that Rick make it through the war. I feel we might be in line for a big shake up with our band of merry travelers out on the road again but with someone else as the leader. 2c

After a week of holding off I finally read 114. (Waited to off set the wait till 115 comes out).

Man it was good and set up for 115 well. Really enjoyed the convo between Rick and Jesus at the end. This makes me feel more unsure that Rick make it through the war. I feel we might be in line for a big shake up with our band of merry travelers out on the road again but with someone else as the leader. 2c

NO!!!!!! :cry:

Might not happen but just my gut thought after reading it. Also thought Ezekiel could make a power play to over take Hilltop. Maybe I'm just reading into things.....a lot of ways this can shake out.

Yeah there's gonna come a time when I'll have to accept the fact that things will take a Major turn. No one survives right? Anyone's "death" will be a key for me for sure especially Rick's. It will be a very sad day, but hopefully RK will be able to hold the story for us/me without Rick. I feel lots of changes are coming too. We all shall see. If Rick does go out, he better go out f***ing epically!!!!!

Guava-jam had a Portland 2nd print 9.8 on eBay for 350 $450. I think it popped up yesterday and it is already gone. That one is going to be a beast to get, I think/

Huh? Link? Pics? Found it! Why is the second print more than the first? That's crazy. Is it as rare as #33 second print? hmlol

Here is the one that sold. Why so much? Ihave only seen a few of them. Most were raw. These were mailed out people, and it seems they were mailed eBay style - in an unsupported envelope. But that is just a guess from what sellers say in their listings.

I can see that happening.

Here is the one that sold. Why so much? Ihave only seen a few of them. Most were raw. These were mailed out people, and it seems they were mailed eBay style - in an unsupported envelope. But that is just a guess from what sellers say in their listings.

Anyone know what the accepted price was?

I use the Ipad app. When you first look at completed listings: search walking dead Portland 2nd .. It brings up active listings. Then I search completed sold. This is where this list of sold books show and any best offer prices show there. If you click on the listing, it goes back to the Orignal price.