• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

2013090.jpg

Hum...mmm

Any ideals if I should get someone to fill it in? Or keep it raw? As a collector not sure which way to go.... (shrug)

If it is a 9.8 candidate then get it graded as is. If it isn't then I would get a sketch from someone highly sought after on it then get it graded.

yikes on the art and on the prices to 114 :o

just want to say -- cant believe the prices on the new stuff when there are pages available on splash that are drawn way better in my opinion for a fraction:

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=21239&ArtistId=84&Details=0&From=Room

I hear ya man. I'm going to be grabbing some of the early pages he has up for what seems to me a "good" price.

But gosh darnit those pages are wicked expensive and some are cool. The events that are taking place remind me of the prison arc and the battle between Michonne and The Gov. But now it's Rick vs. Negan, so there has to be a page of them fighting in my collection before they are gone. I might be able to get a fight scene with Rick vs. Negan way cheaper than a fight scene between Michonne and the Gov. (shrug)

Jus sayin

2013090.jpg

Hum...mmm

Any ideals if I should get someone to fill it in? Or keep it raw? As a collector not sure which way to go.... (shrug)

If it is a 9.8 candidate, then slab it. You would probably be the only one with a universal grade.

I decided not to crack my HI book and I'm going to sell it. I'll tell you this much though, I'm seriously debating on cracking my #1 and getting it cast signed. How about them apples? :shy:

I thought you might sell your HI since you sold/are selling the rest of your WDs.

Full cast signing on #1? :thinking: that would be pretty BA, cant say I've seen it before! Get a Moore AND Adlrard AND Kirkman sketch on it,too lol

I decided not to crack my HI book and I'm going to sell it. I'll tell you this much though, I'm seriously debating on cracking my #1 and getting it cast signed. How about them apples? :shy:

I thought you might sell your HI since you sold/are selling the rest of your WDs.

Full cast signing on #1? :thinking: that would be pretty BA, cant say I've seen it before! Get a Moore AND Adlrard AND Kirkman sketch on it,too lol

I'm honestly thinking about it. :) It's already got a Tony Moore sketch and it's a 9.8. Cast signed #1 would be awesome though. :)

2013090.jpg

Hum...mmm

If it is a 9.8 candidate, then slab it. You would probably be the only one with a universal grade.

Thanks guys for the input........I was going to leave it blank and maybe cgc it. Thought if I posted it here I might get a better ideal if some more were floating around. So far so good as there not being many around( 1st. one I have ever seen). That would be different to have a blue being more rare than a SS. hm wonder if the points that cgc gives registries would reflect that?

2013090.jpg

Hum...mmm

Thanks guys for the input........I was going to leave it blank and maybe cgc it. Thought if I posted it here I might get a better ideal if some more were floating around. So far so good as there not being many around( 1st. one I have ever seen). That would be different to have a blue being more rare than a SS. hm wonder if the points that cgc gives registries would reflect that?

The SS books will be worth more points in the registry.