• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I am planning to go the Wizard Ohio comic con this year. They are selling 2 different Walking dead 1 exclusive comics there, (reg cover and sketch cover). Will these books be worth anything? would there be anyone on the boards that would be interested in buying the exclusives? I might pick up multiple copies of each and send them to CGC with my next 9.8 pre-screen.

Note: this is not a sales thread, I'm just trying to see if I should bother picking any of these books up.

i wouldnt buy comics with the intent of future value.

i will say that the cgc 9.8s start out selling well when new.

I forget who but someone here was trying to compile numbers. Just wondering where we are with that data.

That was me. I just haven't had the time to properly reseach how to do a proper regression analysis and how to build a proper model for it.

Forgive me for asking, but what happened to CBT? I don't think I ever interacted with him.

(shrug) maybe Nico knows.

On that same note, anyone see Rosen or Bagel recently?

Ran into Bagel in person about 2 months ago and he told me he was concentrating on school, said he was thinking about us though. Text Rosen 2 days ago and asked him if he wanted to go with me to NYCC and he declined, but said he was busy with work. So I can give those guys a shout and let them know they're missed here.....

Forgive me for asking, but what happened to CBT? I don't think I ever interacted with him.

(shrug) maybe Nico knows.

On that same note, anyone see Rosen or Bagel recently?

Ran into Bagel in person about 2 months ago and he told me he was concentrating on school, said he was thinking about us though. Text Rosen 2 days ago and asked him if he wanted to go with me to NYCC and he declined, but said he was busy with work. So I can give those guys a shout and let them know they're missed here.....

Good to hear. (thumbs u

Someone has a few WD 9.9 SSs for consignment on mycomicshop.

9.9 SS! :o

8 9.9 SS Kirkman Moore

9 9.9 SS Kirman Moore

10 9.9 SS Kirkman Moore

(not mine, BTW. But wish they were)

Wish my stubs would grow back faster.....they look nice :luhv:

Sell some of your HI covers lol:baiting::shy:

I will Just have to manage with my little old stubs then....