• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

2013090.jpg

Hum...mmm

Any ideals if I should get someone to fill it in? Or keep it raw? As a collector not sure which way to go.... (shrug)

If it is a 9.8 candidate, then slab it. You would probably be the only one with a universal grade.

Thanks guys for the input........I was going to leave it blank and maybe cgc it. Thought if I posted it here I might get a better ideal if some more were floating around. So far so good as there not being many around( 1st. one I have ever seen). That would be different to have a blue being more rare than a SS. hm wonder if the points that cgc gives registries would reflect that?

I could be wrong, but I think in this thread someone mentioned that they could get a hold of a blank HI cover. So maybe there is another one out there?

Did everyone see the news about the:

Walking Dead Spin-Off

Perhaps this could be what that casting call was all about

kinda quick for a spinoff -- hope its not just the same with new people --- wonder how they are going to do it....years in the future...nah....when it first spread? maybe..

Not sure about the actors, but it says parallel world.

Join Andrew Lincoln and the cast and producers of “The Walking Dead” for a panel moderated by Chris Hardwick (The Nerdist, Talking Dead). The panelists will be on hand to discuss the upcoming fourth season of the series as well as introduce an official, never before seen, sneak preview. Content and language in this panel may not be suitable for children

Saturday @ NYCC

Edited by emezy360

Did everyone see the news about the:

Walking Dead Spin-Off

Perhaps this could be what that casting call was all about

kinda quick for a spinoff -- hope its not just the same with new people --- wonder how they are going to do it....years in the future...nah....when it first spread? maybe..

Not sure about the actors, but it says parallel world.

It says parallel show, not world lol