• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:applause: your rite I can see the replacement panel clearly....knees bent backwards .His back almost touching the ground.Hands out to his side like a plane...5 or 6 bullets enter the panel from the right,followed by their subsonic trail. And not one hits Its mark. Except the one he catches with His teeth.

:applause: your rite I can see the replacement panel clearly....knees bent backwards .His back almost touching the ground.Hands out to his side like a plane...5 or 6 bullets enter the panel from the right,followed by their subsonic trail. And not one hits Its mark. Except the one he catches with His teeth.

:signfunny:

:bump:

Yeah hello!!! Let's talk about something.....

Talk about the book? I thought everyone in here just posts OA and ridiculous prices they paid for sketch covers. :roflmao:

Naw we don't do that here..... lol

We's be talking zombies and stuff.....

$1000 for interior pages that's cheap, where you been? Everything went up after the collapse of the housing market.... lol

:bump:

Yeah hello!!! Let's talk about something.....

Talk about the book? I thought everyone in here just posts OA and ridiculous prices they paid for sketch covers. :roflmao:

Naw we don't do that here..... lol

We's be talking zombies and stuff.....

$1000 for interior pages that's cheap, where you been? Everything went up after the collapse of the housing market.... lol

But isn't it ironic you hang the art on walls, don't you need a house? lol Or I guess you could fill up an apartment as long as you don't use long nails.