• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,455 posts in this topic

Indeed. The first 9.9 I bought for my WD collection was the #1. It was all over after that. From there, my only goal was to own the highest graded copy of every issue out there. I wanted to have the highest graded set in existence :banana:

James appears well on his way to doing just that (worship)

Indeed. The first 9.9 I bought for my WD collection was the #1. It was all over after that. From there, my only goal was to own the highest graded copy of every issue out there. I wanted to have the highest graded set in existence :banana:

James appears well on his way to doing just that (worship)

Yeah buddy!! Well I know James is after 9.9's, well I would be interested too. Not the #1 though too much blood for me. But anything else I could be interested in possibly. Try him first though his sig line is screaming with :takeit: 9.9's!!!

i wonder if "AOW" will be on the blank

That would be awesome! Hey E are you getting sketches done on blanks?

If so, are you subbing them through CGC?

I need a question answered, please.

I have yet to sub a Sketch/SS book through CGC at a show. Do I just walk up to them and tell them who is sketching my book, then they follow me to the artist and stand there until the book is done being sketched?

Yes i hope to get some sketches done.

No, i do not like CGC Yellow, so no clue how much they'd rape you on fees :)

lol I forgot about the elusive yellows. I don't mind as long as it's got original art on it and is in it's pretty plastic protector.

As far as raping me on fees, as long as they use lube, I'll be good. lol

Check this out says 115 blank sketch

http://www.dynamicforces.comwww.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C121148.html

Is that the final drawing? Doesn't say anything on it about AOW or 115. (shrug)

P.S. I have bought from Dynamic, a WD random 9.8 and still waiting for it in the mail, since April 2013. So yea............

Edited by retrothecollector