• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm sure that this may have been covered earlier in this thread or somewhere else on the boards. I tried a search, and didn't have much luck. If this has been covered elsewhere, please send me in the right direction.

I was hoping that somebody could give me a breakdown regarding the variant issues for issue #115 coming out next Wednesday. I was curious as to whether any of these variant issues are limited (i.e. 1:10, 1:25, etc.), or whether they're even considered variants at all. Are they just 11 connecting regular covers plus the blank variant? Thanks in advance to anybody who can provide some insight on this.

I'm sure that this may have been covered earlier in this thread or somewhere else on the boards. I tried a search, and didn't have much luck. If this has been covered elsewhere, please send me in the right direction.

I was hoping that somebody could give me a breakdown regarding the variant issues for issue #115 coming out next Wednesday. I was curious as to whether any of these variant issues are limited (i.e. 1:10, 1:25, etc.), or whether they're even considered variants at all. Are they just 11 connecting regular covers plus the blank variant? Thanks in advance to anybody who can provide some insight on this.

You are correct

ABCDEFGHIJK are connecting L cover is Blank

NYCC Variant is M

Midnight B&W variant is N

Then there's the colored #1 issue

Then the Black and White #1 issue variant

14 issues of #115

2 issues of #1

16 total

If anyone thinks there is more please let us both know thanks

You are correct

ABCDEFGHIJK are connecting L cover is Blank

NYCC Variant is M

Midnight B&W variant is N

Then there's the colored #1 issue

Then the Black and White #1 issue variant

14 issues of #115

2 issues of #1

16 total

If anyone thinks there is more please let us both know thanks

Thanks for the insight. So basically, I should only expect to pay $2.99 each at my LCS for covers A-K and then whatever premium they charge for cover L? Then I'll pick up the colored #1 issue from my LCS and I'll check Beachbum's sales thread for the NYCC cover. The midnight B&W variant, I'm assuming, is only for participating stores in the midnight launch of the book? And I'm not aware of the black and white #1 issue variant. Where and when is that being released?

B&W #1 is at NYCC I believe.

So yes 2 B&W variants

Thank you. I guess I will be hitting Dre up for both of them. NYCC is this coming weekend, correct? As for the midnight black and white variant, there is only one shop in my city participating, and it isn't my regular LCS. I'm not thrilled about being up that late on a work night, though, but I just may have to.