• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yea there might be a surprise waiting for us @ NYCC for another 115.

I'll have to figure out how to send it in for pressing.

I didn't see that ending coming either TBP.

They are just getting in the artists needed to draw all the covers they have planned now...

erdal7.gif

If you are looking to flip, I would try to push your raw purchase price down to 150. With the way WD variants are being pumped out, I think the risk of these dropping in price is just as real as the way the Wizard World variants have dropped in price. Proliferation of WD variants will dilute demand for all WD variants across the board, I wager, but you may do well if you are first to market with it.

If you are looking to flip, I would try to push your raw purchase price down to 150. With the way WD variants are being pumped out, I think the risk of these dropping in price is just as real as the way the Wizard World variants have dropped in price. Proliferation of WD variants will dilute demand for all WD variants across the board, I wager, but you may do well if you are first to market with it.

Trying to flip one so I get a free one, love sketch covers

i'm in canada so if i am to get the nycc triple signed by evil ash, it will cost me about $ 140, is this still a good deal if i wanna flip it? or will the profit be much smaller do you think? thanks.

i'm torn between getting the nycc and the midnight, i dont like the nycc cover at all and i like the midnight one but i think the nycc one will be worth more. what do you guys think?>

Edited by rayjay77

i'm in canada so if i am to get the nycc triple signed by evil ash, it will cost me about $ 140, is this still a good deal if i wanna flip it? or will the profit be much smaller do you think? thanks.

i'm torn between getting the nycc and the midnight, i dont like the nycc cover at all and i like the midnight one but i think the nycc one will be worth more. what do you guys think?>

I was under the impression that, unless you've already sent your books in, you won't be able to get any except for Kirkman to do a SS

I was under the impression that, unless you've already sent your books in, you won't be able to get any except for Kirkman to do a SS

evil ash has a sale going on in the sales thread. so what do you think? he only has a few left.

evil ash has a sale going on in the sales thread. so what do you think? he only has a few left.

I think the value is great if you were to have it done for your personal collection. For flipping, I dont think so. Both the NYCC variant and Midnight Release variant were available in mass quantities (think the SDCC variant for #100). That being said, I don't follow the prices of SS as much as universal grades. Again, it seems like a great value for getting one for yourself, but not for flipping.

I think the value is great if you were to have it done for your personal collection. For flipping, I dont think so. Both the NYCC variant and Midnight Release variant were available in mass quantities (think the SDCC variant for #100). That being said, I don't follow the prices of SS as much as universal grades. Again, it seems like a great value for getting one for yourself, but not for flipping.

This exactly. No flipper action. My money's on hulk 181 :whistle: Oh wait wrong forum. lol

thanks a lot..

Those inks. They are looking nice on Adlard's pencils, it certainly seems like they both work together well. Enjoying the direction it has taken so far, it still feels like the same book and style but has a fresher look to it.

Wonder what the format will have been though. Same size? Smaller and lightboxed? Larger and inks on blue line??? Inks on pencil.... ?

So. Is Kirkman going to let this simmer for another issue?

Those inks. They are looking nice on Adlard's pencils, it certainly seems like they both work together well. Enjoying the direction it has taken so far, it still feels like the same book and style but has a fresher look to it.

Wonder what the format will have been though. Same size? Smaller and lightboxed? Larger and inks on blue line??? Inks on pencil.... ?

So. Is Kirkman going to let this simmer for another issue?

I believe that the new inker is on for the whole arc if not for a while.......