• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I cringe every time I see that Abe arrow splash. Had the chance to buy it and I totally whiffed.

I tear up.

Over how ugly the page is? :shrug: :fear:

::cue's Jerry S's monthly critique of Charlie's art, even though he owns a ton of Charlie's art::

Liz-Lemon-Eye-Roll-and-Exhale-30-Rock.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mf8cor9BgE1rsm741o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

lol

For some reason, the #2 second print is under a different entry. There are 55 graded. 9 are 9.8.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Walking+Dead&issue=2&publisher=Image+Comics&year=2004&issuedate=2%2F04

Thanks...just saw that. Not sure what that is about.

2 are 9.4 SS and one of those is mine. :banana:

I'm finally somebody. 1 outta 2 lol

wow, im still top 20? lol

Yep!!

There's a lot of members with sets, that I have never heard of. How come they don't participate in forum conversations? Weird.

:foryou: I do....and without the help of Doug,Chang and other boardies I would have no set to speak of...Thank you guys.

Oh yeah and the over priced ones I get on ebay. Thanks a lot ebay for your help too.

wow, im still top 20? lol

Yep!!

There's a lot of members with sets, that I have never heard of. How come they don't participate in forum conversations? Weird.

:foryou: I do....and without the help of Doug,Chang and other boardies I would have no set to speak of...Thank you guys.

Oh yeah and the over priced ones I get on ebay. Thanks a lot ebay for your help too.

Your set is by far the most awesome set put together (worship) I'm happy to know that my books are with someone who truly :cloud9: WD :) A group shot of your 9.9's and 10.0's would be quite a sight :o

I still think you should register a 1-48 set, you'll own that one forever :headbang:

Edited by Bass4punk