• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Got it off ebay......sure it shows up in the search. Snagged it today. Thought it was a good price. But with the market crashing maybe not.. lol

Who cares as long as your happy........

I just got a #7 VF/NM raw copy for $76..... It was listed as NM. I hate eBay, but no one here sells that many early issues, and I don't wanna spend $1,000,000 on a 9.8 lol

I just checked and its the first cgc 10.0 for the WD..... :whee:

In numbered order? It looks like that book was graded just last year.

No cgc 10.0's graded til you hit #7.....thought that was cool. But no not the very first cgc 10.0 to be graded

BTW, a prequel series for the WD show sounds AWESOME!!

Let the bubble get bigger!!!!!!!!

Two bubbles?.........Think there will be a new WD comic if the new show does well? Or a mini series with the comic with new people?

Edited by James J

I would like to see how people say in California or even in Europe are handling the zombie outbreaks in this same world.

Also, back to the current story. Does anyone think Ezekiel will end up having a large impact in the war?

I would like to see how people say in California or even in Europe are handling the zombie outbreaks in this same world.

Also, back to the current story. Does anyone think Ezekiel will end up having a large impact in the war?

Down for the Uk I find there shows better most of the time anyway lol

Taking place in Cali would be awesome. I would audition for it if given the chance :D