• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

One thing i find interesting is Stefano Gaudiano is still on the book helping out with inking. I've really liked the art since he's come on-board. Seems to give Charlie more time to put detail on his pencils. Hopefully they just get Stefano to stay on the book and do the inking permanently. I'd love if the book could just stay bi-weekly :P

THE WALKING DEAD #127

story: ROBERT KIRKMAN

art: CHARLIE ADLARD, STEFANO GAUDIANO, & CLIFF RATHBURN

cover: CHARLIE ADLARD & DAVE STEWART

Can we just talk about how awesome All Out War has been? This, back to back with Something to Fear has just been incredible. Can't believe we're already inching toward 150. Feels like just yesterday when we were at 100.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Can we just talk about how awesome All Out War has been?

It's amazing!! We still have about 2 months left in this arc. Some big big things are gonna happen too.

Rick's at a stand still right now, like a dog with his tail tucked. He's gotta re-think this whole thing. I was reading some back issues and he needs to step up, maybe he's tired and this is Kirkman's way of letting us know. Building us up maybe. Or am I just trying to build myself up? :eek:

The cover to issue #127 is pretty exciting indeed. It says so much and opens up a whole Pandora's Box of speculation...

New group shows up to interfere and assist the side that ends up "winning" AoW or they get involved in the aftermath perhaps to subdue the remaining survivors of AoW. Or maybe the book completely shifts focus to this new group. Or...

So many possibilities!

Ok I think I just have maybe figured it out.

I think if Kirkman does kill off Rick. The cover would have to be EPIC. It would be a major major Cover IMO. Think about it.

#6 Death of Shane He gets a black/red background very sad and depressing.

#48 Death of Everyone including Rick's wife and possible daughter black/red background very sad and depressing.

I don't think any of these recent covers depicts such a MAJOR death.

Kirkman is a smart man he's not going to kill off Rick and have a cover like the ones we've been seeing.

Think about it for a moment. I'll wait.

I think if Kirkman does kill off Rick. The cover would have to be EPIC. It would be a major major Cover IMO. Think about it.

#48 Death of Everyone including Rick's wife and possible daughter black/red background very sad and depressing.

Kirkman is a smart man he's not going to kill off Rick and have a cover like the ones we've been seeing.

All very true...but, the cover to #126 would be the epic cover correct? Because, that will be the issue that everyone dies...

All very true...but, the cover to #126 would be the epic cover correct? Because, that will be the issue that everyone dies...

This cover is not really as an EPIC cover as Rick's death would be IMO. Unless it shows that Carl is the leader now. Naw not the one.

225px-Issue_126_cover_zpse389b879.png