• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

The second he killed Glenn to me was his death sentence to the whole group. I can't fathom a world where he lives after doing that, unless everyone leaves.

I can. What if Negan saved Carl's life, say from a herd? Not that far-fetched. Guarantee Rick with his sense of honour would think twice about offing him in that situation.

I hope he stays long term, personally...

Honor would have nothing to do with it. Rick would kill Negan the first chance he gets. Just like when he killed Dexter at the prison. Negan is dangerous no matter how you spin it. I wouldn't mind having him around for a while longer. But eventually he will have to die.

Negan killed Spencer, which goes a long way in making up for killing Glenn - not all the way but a long way in my book.

I know Rick and crew won't see it that way, but I really could not stand Spencer.

I didn't like Spencer but the way he killed Glenn can only be made up by his death, preferably by Maggie. Spencer's demise in no way alleviates that.

Yes way, killed by Jesus who turns out to be Negan's inside guy.

Jesus = Saviors. hmmm hmmm hmmm ( Ted Knight "Caddyshack" voice) :D

I could see this. Maybe Jesus is Kayser Soze?

I think someone (might have even been me) posted something about Jesus being fishy. Dwight or someone said something like "notify Paul's [Jesus' real name] group" a while back and we've not heard boo peep about Paul's group since then. I forget the issue number and circumstance.

Jesus gave Ezekiel a glance around 113 after Rick did some speechifying. I took it as a "it's easier to get rid of Rick after he knocks off Negan" look instead of a wtf look.

Kirkman has said this will be a vastly different book after AOW. I've taken that to mean that Rick buys it but it would be even more shocking if Rick and Michonne got it.

NO!!! :cry:

You make so much sense right now. I really have to go back and reread 92-current.

PS - does anyone think that there's a chance that Judith made it out alive? I'm hoping so…there were tons of ways that the evidence they found at the prison could be explained so that she could have made it out (not on her own, of course). :wishluck:

Thoughts?!?