• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What if the chick on the cover is the leader of another group that has been watching the bickering between these two groups from the perimeter someplace and comes and takes out both the Survivors and Saviors?!? Is it the 26th yet... I want 122..

Also, did you see the Abraham Army Pack available on the Skybound website?

http://shop.thewalkingdead.com/The-Abraham-Army-Pack.html

Description

To celebrate the arrival of Sgt. Abraham Ford on The Walking Dead show, we've put together an official Abraham's Army pack for a limited time! The pack includes:

The Walking Dead Volume 9: Here We Remain, which picks up after the prison and features the first appearance of Abraham, Rosita and Eugene

The Walking Dead Brown Army Hat

The Walking Dead Abraham’s Army Shirt

The Walking Dead Collectible Bandages

2197.png

It still feels like a long way off until the end of AoW.

It will be really good for the story if it simply breaks away completely and resets for a while afterwards. There's no reason it can't just be left on a cliff hanger and tied up later. Character building is something it is sorely in need of, I can understand how people could get upset or excited about the fate of characters who have been there from the start but a lot of them are decidedly C and D listers IMHO. For pity's sake give them a decent back story or more visible and meaningful relationships with each other. Give them some humanity first before you try and challenge it.

As soon as AoW kills off a developed character the book will be worse off for it if it doesn't change. Don't get me wrong I am not hating on it, seems to me it's just something that happens when you kill off a lot of your cast.

The specials which broke away from the central plot have actually been some of the best character development so far.

Well, I'm intrigued. Is it make or break time? Will this be the spin off before the spin off? Will we see those 1st appearances on the market or are they going to be already gone gone gone? lol.