• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Pics for the link clicking lazy... It kinda reminds me of art from a Shel Silverstein book.

WalkingDead-01-ECCC-Dress-s.jpg

WalkingDead-01-ECCC-BW-Dress-s.jpg

Eh I would say it's average at best. Rick looks like he's wearing something Jesus would.

It's the hospital gown from issue 1 (shrug)

Robert Kirkman did an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit earlier today.

Regular users of the site post questions and Robert answers them, it's pretty interesting. Here's the link

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/20u6xf/im_robert_kirkman_creator_of_the_walking_dead_ama/

Edit:

you guys might find this answer interesting

jrwX2Fm.png

Edited by Hodor

From skybound.com

"This The Walking Dead #1 cover by Juan Jose Ryp will be available to the first 1,000 people signed up for The Walking Dead Escape as either a "Walker" or "Survivor" at each stop on the tour, which starts in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on April 24. If you're not one of the initial thousand, worry not! The comic will also be on sale throughout the tour.

In addition, those who purchase VIP tickets will receive a black-and-white variant of the cover, available exclusively to ticket holders."

Looks like you are in luck!

I will most likely go to the tour and buy one since they are coming to my city.

That's just idiotic. I'll be in SD for that one but I have zero interest in running it again. Here's hoping Dre ends up with both so I don't have to bother wasting the energy walking over to Petco to buy it.

I emailed skybound for more info. You must buy a ticket to be able to enter the "Merch Area" of the tour. The cheapest tickets are $20 as a spectator. I asked how much the variants will cost and if there will be a limit. I will post when they respond.

Lemme know what you hear on here or in PM?! Also going to a local one, thank you!

From skybound.com

"This The Walking Dead #1 cover by Juan Jose Ryp will be available to the first 1,000 people signed up for The Walking Dead Escape as either a "Walker" or "Survivor" at each stop on the tour, which starts in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on April 24. If you're not one of the initial thousand, worry not! The comic will also be on sale throughout the tour.

In addition, those who purchase VIP tickets will receive a black-and-white variant of the cover, available exclusively to ticket holders."

That's just idiotic. I'll be in SD for that one but I have zero interest in running it again. Here's hoping Dre ends up with both so I don't have to bother wasting the energy walking over to Petco to buy it.

I emailed skybound for more info. You must buy a ticket to be able to enter the "Merch Area" of the tour. The cheapest tickets are $20 as a spectator. I asked how much the variants will cost and if there will be a limit. I will post when they respond.

Lemme know what you hear on here or in PM?! Also going to a local one, thank you!

I heard back from skybound. They should be $10 each and most likely will not have a limit.

From skybound.com

I heard back from skybound. They should be $10 each and most likely will not have a limit.

that's not bad. $30 for the first book, then $10 after basically. i'll probably do that, then try and buy several copies.

James' 11...

WD 35 Error

WD 48

WD 53

WD 61

WD 63

WD 92

WD 100 Red Foil

WD 100 Lucille

WD 100 Hero

Capes 1

Agents 6

Still think the cgc 10.0 Should be worth more :sorry:

Also the other virgin cover Should have Its own place.

James' 11...

WD 35 Error

WD 48

WD 53

WD 61

WD 63

WD 92

WD 100 Red Foil

WD 100 Lucille

WD 100 Hero

Capes 1

Agents 6

Still think the cgc 10.0 Should be worth more :sorry:

Also the other virgin cover Should have Its own place.

Looks like you're missing a few hero books

See how James' sig line for his set says rank #1?

How can I change mine to my current rank.

Mine says rank 1,431

Any help?

You have your PERSON rank title and not the SET rank title.

You need in your siggy something like

"PeopleSetID=75271"

If you want to PM me will fix it for you.