• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

James' 11...

WD 35 Error

WD 48

WD 53

WD 61

WD 63

WD 92

WD 100 Red Foil

WD 100 Lucille

WD 100 Hero

Capes 1

Agents 6

Still think the cgc 10.0 Should be worth more :sorry:

Also the other virgin cover Should have Its own place.

Looks like you're missing a few hero books

Waiting for you to come down to earth.... :baiting:

Haha heard that bud,

Btw if anyone is up for some speculation regarding the story and not prices of comics ( :P )

I'm on #TeamRickLives, I don't think they would have specifically shown dwight walking with a KNIFE and crossbow as they are all getting out of the trucks, Then on the next page

What he is gunking up is his KNIFE while Negan speaks to him NOT HIS ARRO---....BOLTS!

Just seems way too obvious that rick may just miss the initial waves of fighting but i don't think he will die in such a lame fashion, just not kirkmans style.....now the trolling is however.

I also am torn between thinking #127 and #128s cover is either Sherry Dwights wife or.....

Lauren Cohan Variants ( blossoming film / modelling career -- i could see her getting whacked and doing some A list movies along side some big name actors )

The score changes kicked my but a little bit. I had just hit 27 then back to 28. Retro you got a huge boost unless you got some new additions around the same time?

Let's bring new meaning to Dead Heads. TWD Dead Heads!

The score changes kicked my but a little bit. I had just hit 27 then back to 28. Retro you got a huge boost unless you got some new additions around the same time?

You should prob buy a few more like a 67/78 :baiting:

No I only got the boost because of the hero book. :cloud9:

Btw I'm going to have Danai sign my book tomorrow morning. I'm so stoked. Come on 9.8 SS :wishluck:

Btw I'm going to have Danai sign my book tomorrow morning. I'm so stoked. Come on 9.8 SS :wishluck:

Can you get cgc to prescreen before its signed at a show?

Anyone keeping track of WD tribute covers? Or foreign issues?

Was looking to put together a list. Hate to start from scratch.......looking to cheat with some help. :foryou:

Ok,Ok foreign haters...........looks like I'm going solo lol

No. Just grade / Prescreen.

I wouldn't be surprised though if most signature reps offer that service. Well, good ones.

No. Just grade / Prescreen.

I wouldn't be surprised though if most signature reps offer that service. Well, good ones.

Sorry James I don't know what pre screen means. I have a sweet crisp 2014 image expo sketch book for her to sign. You might remember it, it sorta looks like what you have hanging in your CAF gallery. :shy:lol

Looks like 35 Error got a massive bump to 800 for a 9.8. There are several other 100's that got the bump too.

I think I'm correct in saying 35 is the only official error, at least as the registry goes. What about other errors that are just listed as a note on the cgc label.

I have a 48...anyone have other issues with errors that are stated on cgc labels?

I think I have an issue(not cgc'ed) with no staples and yes no holes ( I checked)

Looks like 35 Error got a massive bump to 800 for a 9.8. There are several other 100's that got the bump too.

I think I'm correct in saying 35 is the only official error, at least as the registry goes. What about other errors that are just listed as a note on the cgc label.

I have a 48...anyone have other issues with errors that are stated on cgc labels?

I think I have an issue(not cgc'ed) with no staples and yes no holes ( I checked)

Its my understanding that a book missing staples would be a manufacturing error and would get a green label. Kind of like this book,

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=17393&GSub=1198

I think the only way for it to show up as an error is if Diamond issues some kind of press release.

Its my understanding that a book missing staples would be a manufacturing error and would get a green label. Kind of like this book,

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=17393&GSub=1198

I think the only way for it to show up as an error is if Diamond issues some kind of press release.

Thanks.......manufacturing error is cool with me

Kirkman said that in the next issue...

"we learn Rick's final fate".

How many of us will be flipping to the last page on Wednesday and grabbing the whole stack at the LCS?

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead/articles/2014-03-21-comics-rick-grimes-final-fate

Edited by Lonzilla