• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

personally, the artwork on this one was horrid...I couldn't tell who was who half the time. I was like, when did Rick get a pony tail.

No wonder people thought it was Jesus kicking Rick in the head. And I call massive BS on this fever garbage because of the tainted weapons. Weren't they bathing in dead stuff way back when.

As mentioned in earlier discussion it's probably a blood borne disease.

Exactly.

Anyways what solid read. I got chills through the whole thing.

I just want to say that I am grateful for Rick surviving, so far. Everyone else is turning. Rick would of felt it too. Unless some of the survivors think it's slow for him and they want to kill him before he turns.

The art is amazing in this issue, and yes there were times when I had to re-read a panel or two to figure out who's who. But I got the gist of it.

I think that I have will have to come to terms with Rick passes, but it might not be for awhile. Carl on the other hand is a badarse, how he came to save the day for his dad was awesome!! I do believe he can carry the story along with Michonne and Jesus. I like Jesus he's cool, and he carries the action well.

I agree Dwight is gonna get a little nervous next issue, if Negan finds out it'll be bad.

I can't wait for 125.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51722

Pretty cool stuff. He covered some of what is in there in his Q&A at the Lakes last year.

Interesting article Garf. I bolded out the questions the writer asked. I also BIG BOLDED what Adlard said. See below.

So my questions are about the big bolded answer Adlard gave. If we EXPECT Rick to die, then this isn't what's going to happen right? Or is it the other way around? Or are there more questions? Or what DO we EXPECT?

Negan or Rick to die? There's to much expectations to say that IMO.

:ohnoez:

Thoughts.

We were just talking about that. Although, we do fear that we may never get to see what it is that he may make for Rick. We do have our fear that Rick is not going to make it out of this arc. Or Sutton, one of the two.

I'm very much looking forward to how this whole arc is going to end up because I'm excited. When Robert Kirkman had said that everything was going to change after this, that sent everybody's wheels spinning, and I love all the speculation, and people's theories on what's going to happen. I threw out a ridiculous prediction, myself, which got a lot of people thinking I was just crazy.

What's your prediction then?

Oh, my goodness. OK. It is crazy, but I believe Rick and Negan are going to kill each other, in a very "John Boorman, Excalibur-style" way, with one sword going through Mordred and the other one going through Arthur as they just come together and meet, and then I maybe even suggested that there might be a time jump, and we get to a 17 year old Carl who's dating Sophia, and he's now running things with Maggie and Maggie/Glenn's baby is about five years old. Just ridiculous things. Everybody thought I was nuts.

[Laughs] Well, you know, that's an interesting theory.

I will reiterate what Robert said, because when Robert told me what his plans were, quite a few months ago now -- put it this way, it got me -- not that I wasn't excited about the series anyway, but it got me excited again about the series, because it's very good. [Laughs]

It's going to be so hard to wait!

All I can say is, the end of "All Out War" is probably not what you expect.

Fantastic! That, I think, is the perfect way to end this. Thank you so much for coming on and talking with us, Charlie.

My pleasure; cheers.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51722

Pretty cool stuff. He covered some of what is in there in his Q&A at the Lakes last year.

Interesting article Garf. I bolded out the questions the writer asked. I also BIG BOLDED what Adlard said. See below.

So my questions are about the big bolded answer Adlard gave. If we EXPECT Rick to die, then this isn't what's going to happen right? Or is it the other way around? Or are there more questions? Or what DO we EXPECT?

Negan or Rick to die? There's to much expectations to say that IMO.

:ohnoez:

Thoughts.

We were just talking about that. Although, we do fear that we may never get to see what it is that he may make for Rick. We do have our fear that Rick is not going to make it out of this arc. Or Sutton, one of the two.

I'm very much looking forward to how this whole arc is going to end up because I'm excited. When Robert Kirkman had said that everything was going to change after this, that sent everybody's wheels spinning, and I love all the speculation, and people's theories on what's going to happen. I threw out a ridiculous prediction, myself, which got a lot of people thinking I was just crazy.

What's your prediction then?

Oh, my goodness. OK. It is crazy, but I believe Rick and Negan are going to kill each other, in a very "John Boorman, Excalibur-style" way, with one sword going through Mordred and the other one going through Arthur as they just come together and meet, and then I maybe even suggested that there might be a time jump, and we get to a 17 year old Carl who's dating Sophia, and he's now running things with Maggie and Maggie/Glenn's baby is about five years old. Just ridiculous things. Everybody thought I was nuts.

[Laughs] Well, you know, that's an interesting theory.

I will reiterate what Robert said, because when Robert told me what his plans were, quite a few months ago now -- put it this way, it got me -- not that I wasn't excited about the series anyway, but it got me excited again about the series, because it's very good. [Laughs]

It's going to be so hard to wait!

All I can say is, the end of "All Out War" is probably not what you expect.

Fantastic! That, I think, is the perfect way to end this. Thank you so much for coming on and talking with us, Charlie.

My pleasure; cheers.

Dunno... there are so many ways you could end it.

Maybe the right side of the cover to #126 has some significance. However everything that Kirkman and the direct marketing has shown us so far has been smoke and mirrors.

IMHO they are so f***ed. All of them. So f***ed. They are going to get cocked like Elmer Fudd's shotgun by the end of the arc... and all you will have left are bittersweet fanboy tears.

They may be writing off the noise of the battle and saying Negan will keep the zombies off of them on one side... but that car in the town, not good. There's a strong chance you will be reading it in a couple of weeks and seeing more stiffs than Quincy has, except they will be shambling towards Hilltop and the wood. Game over. The Saviors will be begging to be let in. Maybe it ties in with the amount of zombies seen on the covers of the next arc.

... or maybe they all live. You know in that typical Kirkman kittens and rainbows style ending.

Nice! Was bound to happen. You should have told them you own the page too ;)

I did. This is my second entry. I did it 2 weeks ago, but they found someone else. So I did it yesterday, and it worked. I also sent them the link to my CAF lol but they didn't post it.

It's really a sorta bad pic. It's swollen and stuff. I need to get a better pic of it. It's just in a awkward spot and it curves around.

I'll figure it out. Thanks Garf!