• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Nobody here collects any of the foreign variants? (shrug)

Also last year variants, the b&w were the ones that had the lower print run.

This year are they doing it the same way? Someone said they thought the colored ones were printed less, any input?

MURRICA'!!!!

cool I didn't want to be like you guys anyway lol

But the second part was about the expo variants.

Any WD forumites @ ECCC this year?

I really need to talk to you.... :wishluck:

lol

Your getting a sketch cover...right ?

Yes but I also need info on some covert operation. But I don't think it's gonna happen. It's like trying to talk to Jesus. No one is helping. And I've called, emailed, facebooked, etc and no reply.

:(

I know this is far-fetched, but thought it compelling enough to post...

The mystery woman on the cover of issue 127, much speculation has occurred as to who she is; some theories make more sense like those who think it's Dwight's wife, others are way out there like those who've said it's a future look at Sophia, etc.

I've been re-reading TWD (this is my third time starting from issue 1) and this time reading it digitally. When I got to issue 79 a couple of days ago, I was reminded of something I'd completely forgot. I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but issue 79 starts with Eric and Aaron coming back to Alexandria; Eric's been stabbed and Aaron recounts that they befriended a woman after following her for a couple of days. One night they caught her trying to steal one of their horses and when Eric attempted to stop her, she stabbed him.

I was thinking what if the woman on the cover of issue 127 is the same woman who stabbed Eric? She has her own group and they've been on the sidelines watching the groups go at it in AoW and decide to intervene when a) the groups are at their most vulnerable or b) after choosing to help one of the two sides... In my mind, that would make sense to the story.

What do ya'll think? Sorry if it's already been discussed; I read this thread often and don't remember seeing something about it, but then again, I'm not on here every day, so sometimes I miss some discussions.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_79