• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

ZdNE0c0O_2603141909541.jpg

I love the art in AOW.......... :preach: remember when page 22 of the series always had a splash or splash panel? It was like a way to sign off till the next issue. Now there are great DPS and splashes every issue in multiple spots.

Anyway thanks JS for this one....you got some gems in your collection (worship)

NICE James!!!

Fitting, given your profession :)

I was thinking about plowing snow when I seen the page........sat for 12 hours last night and got paid....never dropped the plows. NJ department of transportation I love you :foryou:

But looks like its all but over for this season.......getting ready for paving season :banana:

It seems like Kirkman is trying way too hard to

make us think that Rick is going to get the fever

It seems obvious to me what the outcome will be. Although, maybe the fact that it seems obvious means the true outcome will be a total mind-eff

Edited by nikocb

Everyone knows

that Dwight didn't infect the arrow...Rick would have started fevering by now, it seems to work pretty quick. Stupid way to die after all he's been through. Sort of like Kirk dying by falling off that bridge.

Edited by krighton

Everyone knows

that Dwight didn't infect the arrow...Rick would have started fevering by now, it seems to work pretty quick. Stupid way to die after all he's been through. Sort of like Kirk dying by falling off that bridge.

+ 1.......it would just be to easy. IMO

Everyone knows

+ 1.......it would just be to easy. IMO

Exactly what I was saying. NO way he dies from an arrow. I'm telling you the cover will have to be epic. Kirkman said that a popular character must ripen like a fruit before they deserve the "Death". We saw how brutal Glenn's death was, Rick's death must top that. 4 page spread of Rick's Death. :takeit:

Kirkman would be a fool to have Rick go down with an arrow, or during this war.