• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

We've seen a herd before in issue 59.

Is it unreasonable to think that all this constant gun fire over the last 20 issues would bring another one? I'm talking to a point where everyone would be overrun. A sea of zombies. That would be pretty epic.. everyone dies!

Including the money train...nice thought but green wins every time.

Is it unreasonable to think that all this constant gun fire over the last 20 issues would bring another one? I'm talking to a point where everyone would be overrun. A sea of zombies. That would be pretty epic.. everyone dies!

... but unless they are forced to team up to survive because there is no other way then it's the same ending as the prison right?

... but unless they are forced to team up to survive because there is no other way then it's the same ending as the prison right?

meh

meh

Minus a dead infant... unless Maggie gets shot in the gut. :ohnoez:

meh

Minus a dead infant... unless Maggie gets shot in the gut. :ohnoez:

Oh snap! Yes a repeat to the Lori/Judith splash. But the baby is still in the womb.

Come to think of it, RK hasn't done anything gross/push the envelope in a long time. hm

they need to start focusing on finding a cure....all this squabbling with other humans isn't really helping. The zombie population is increasing and the humans are dwindling.

So if the baby dies in the womb does it become a zombie inside her.

Edited by krighton

they need to start focusing on finding a cure....all this squabbling with other humans isn't really helping. The zombie population is increasing and the humans are dwindling.

Yes I agree.

And yes, like Alien lol

Oh god, that would be so horrible.

All I can think of is Dawn of the Dead from that zombie baby line :)

I really think that: warning all out war part 10 spoilers!!!!

Dwight didn't lace the arrow that hit rick with walker blood. He just did this to stay undercover from Negan. The fever is just from not resting and the wound itself.

I am also new to this section and would like to say hey to all the WD fans, can't wait until the next issue.

All I can think of is Dawn of the Dead from that zombie baby line :)

I really think that: warning all out war part 10 spoilers!!!!

Dwight didn't lace the arrow that hit rick with walker blood. He just did this to stay undercover from Negan. The fever is just from not resting and the wound itself.

I am also new to this section and would like to say hey to all the WD fans, can't wait until the next issue.

wttb

I was thinking what if RK kills off Miconne? That would be unexpected right?

I mean we haven't even talked about her or Andrea for that matter.

It's all been about Rick.

hm

I thought about this the other day.

Right in front of Zeke.

Off with her head.

The more he keeps alive the better. Out of the original cast up to Woodbury there is only a handful left. I don't think there could be any sort of forced alliance if another one of them fell. Then it would be last faction standing.

The more he keeps alive the better. Out of the original cast up to Woodbury there is only a handful left. I don't think there could be any sort of forced alliance if another one of them fell. Then it would be last faction standing.

This is right what I was thinking earlier Garf.

So who I think is left from the OG group, I guess we call them "The Survivors" are:

Rick

Carl

Andrea

Michonne

Maggie

Sophia

6 people right?

Did I miss anyone?

Up to Woodbury, yup I believe you covered the survivors. Only six = :ohnoez:

There was that inmate, I think his name is Andrew whom was never officially killed; I guess we can assume he's dead, but his death wasn't shown... I think.

It was my theory that it's Sherry i posted it here originally months ago

Issue #127 Thoughts

wd-cover-127-small.jpeg

Sherry

Sherry.png

Sherry / Amber

AmberShelly.png

The Dwight Comparison

( PRE IRONED IS A MOKIE COPYRIGHTED TERM ! .... lol:headbang:

Dwight108_3.png

wtfd.png

Notice the crease adlard always does above his right eye....really what got me thinking + hes wearing a vest!

John the savior is the tall african american gentleman on the left of sherry

John - Savior TWD WIKI

104.1.10.png

I'VE GUESSED

a few things right to say the least but it was all just speculation and for fun anyway

Like the Carson's being brothers.

A Savior Insurrection including Mark and Amber leaving, still curious what happpened to Sherry....unless..............

IM GUESSING

the #123 panel showing DWIGHT MUCKING ONLY HIS KNIFE, NEVER A SINGLE BOLT.

Rick was injured way worse and climbed a freaking hill in #48

He'll be alive another #176 issues :P

Holly was definitely the test subject for Negans Biological weapon idea.

How Negan even told Dwight to "lock up"?

Really made me think Dwight might have Sherry kill Negan in his sleep that is, if they make it out of their current situation alive :)

Ok,ok....you can take the crédit :jokealert:

I remember someone bring it up before.A little time will tell.

At the very least it was fun trying to play it out.

bahaha hey man the american dream is to become e-famous right

lol:)

Up to Woodbury, yup I believe you covered the survivors. Only six = :ohnoez:

There was that inmate, I think his name is Andrew whom was never officially killed; I guess we can assume he's dead, but his death wasn't shown... I think.

I think Lily kills him in the books I believe.