• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Cliff does great work, but is just so damn hard to find. I don't think I've ever seen a book signed by him, Adlard and Kirkman.

I have one signed by Layman, Guillory (plus Tony Chu remark), Kirkman, Rathburn and Moore (plus zombie remark)… No Adlard sig though… :sorry:

th_DSCN0768.jpgth_DSCN0772.jpg

Retro:

Your going to get it :baiting:

Your a lifer .......... :insane:

Want to work on the foreign variants with me ? lol

I'll get some foreigns maybe. I'd like to get the OA for some of the covers. :insane:hm

Where can one find those?

And yes. I'm not selling any of my WD stuff ever. Unless I have extras. hm

I need only issue #80 and I'll have them all. Did you know that that book is like $100+ in 9.8 ?? That's crazy.

WHY????

Cliff does great work, but is just so damn hard to find. I don't think I've ever seen a book signed by him, Adlard and Kirkman.

I have one signed by Layman, Guillory (plus Tony Chu remark), Kirkman, Rathburn and Moore (plus zombie remark)… No Adlard sig though… :sorry:

OMG :o:takeit:

I see you updated the post! I was saying "I did show pics!"

lol

SInce you already posted the :takeit: I'm going to now post a crazy high price... 1 million dollars!

DrEvil.jpg

OMG :o:takeit:

I see you updated the post! I was saying "I did show pics!"

lol

SInce you already posted the :takeit: I'm going to now post a crazy high price... 1 million dollars!

DrEvil.jpg

hm Do you take bitcoins? lol j/k But serious though if you ever sell it. I'm your man. :shy:

edit: If the price is in my budget. lol

Edited by retrothecollector

I need only issue #80 and I'll have them all. Did you know that that book is like $100+ in 9.8 ?? That's crazy.

WHY????

It shouldn't be. There's zero in it that makes it any kind of key. I nabbed that one from eBay for $60ish, I watched the second one he had and it went nuts. It's like #10, yeah there's some introductions to characters but it went from a $100 book to a $190 book in less than a month it seems.

(stands up)

My name is Jim, and I am addicted to WD Variants.

Image just announced yet anothe Image First WD #1!!!!

I mean come on how many times are they going to print this freaking book.

Just another one for the registry. What a crock

:pullhair:

At least it's only a dollar.

Fingers crossed for Dre to submit the ones in this batch.

WHY????

It shouldn't be. There's zero in it that makes it any kind of key. I nabbed that one from eBay for $60ish, I watched the second one he had and it went nuts. It's like #10, yeah there's some introductions to characters but it went from a $100 book to a $190 book in less than a month it seems.

Exactly. Can't believe only 2 on the bay for $106. Good score for 60.

WHY????

Look at the seller though. That's the banana pancakes seller who listed like 300 slabs on their site and wouldn't budge on an offer for $5 less than asking.

Retro, do you have a link where you saw a new addition coming out?

Yes I do!

https://imagecomics.com/content/view/what-can-you-get-for-a-dollar-new-image-firsts

The order code is from 2012 (same for the Saga Image Firsts) so it may be the same printing as the last one that came out.

Let's hope it's just a release of the 12/12 books again then. With the amount of "Convention" #1's being printed it makes zero sense to print another batch of them. I'll end up with more either way though.

WHY????

Look at the seller though. That's the banana pancakes seller who listed like 300 slabs on their site and wouldn't budge on an offer for $5 less than asking.

Screw em then. Don't want his books. GLWTS Bro lol I'll find one.

And those Image First #1's should be free

I recently helped build a walking dead CGC box and wanted to share a couple pictures of the lids. I only helped with the burning, staining, and felt work (interior) so I have yet to see the final product but I'm sure it will look amazing.

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

A little blurry due to the focus being on the walking dead logo:

IMG_3081.jpg

I recently helped build a walking dead CGC box and wanted to share a couple pictures of the lids. I only helped with the burning, staining, and felt work (interior) so I have yet to see the final product but I'm sure it will look amazing.

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

A little blurry due to the focus being on the walking dead logo:

IMG_3081.jpg

That's freaking awesome!!!!! What are these for? For sale? :popcorn: