• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I recently helped build a walking dead CGC box and wanted to share a couple pictures of the lids. I only helped with the burning, staining, and felt work (interior) so I have yet to see the final product but I'm sure it will look amazing.

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

A little blurry due to the focus being on the walking dead logo:

IMG_3081.jpg

are these for sale? because i want one!

Thanks guys!

IMO the 19 cover turned out better than the Carl eye blown off image. I'm not sure if they'll be for sale soon but at some point they may be. I wish I could help make more but just don't have the time. When I get some finished pics I'll be sure to post them.

They're built to hold CGC comics. If anyone would like the exact dimensions I used I can send over the drawn out plans. I made my first box to hold my Five Ghosts collection. You can see that box here . After that I wanted to build a couple more and thought TWD would be the perfect comic since it has so many accessible high quality images (which are needed for the machine to burn).

I recently helped build a walking dead CGC box and wanted to share a couple pictures of the lids. I only helped with the burning, staining, and felt work (interior) so I have yet to see the final product but I'm sure it will look amazing.

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

A little blurry due to the focus being on the walking dead logo:

IMG_3081.jpg

:takeit: And a Saga one!

They're built to hold CGC comics. If anyone would like the exact dimensions I used I can send over the drawn out plans. I made my first box to hold my Five Ghosts collection. You can see that box here . After that I wanted to build a couple more and thought TWD would be the perfect comic since it has so many accessible high quality images (which are needed for the machine to burn).

Dude for real I think your on to something here. If I were you, I'd find the time to make more for some folks. Because I'd buy at least 3-4 boxes off you stat! And looks to me like some other peeps would too. I have 3 CGC white boxes filled with just WD books and that's only 75. I need MOAR!!!

You'd have yourself a little sales thread and watch the :takeit: signs fly......

2c

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

Those were the French trades that I posted.

Volume 1-6 which covers issues 1-48 .

Not sure if it comes in hard cover or not.

I dont know if they have single issues in French or not.