• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It's pretty easy to find a synopsis of the issue and I have to agree that its rather disappointing for a variety of reasons.

If someone could PM me a pic of the last page, I would greatly appreciate it!

It's pretty easy to find a synopsis of the issue and I have to agree that its rather disappointing for a variety of reasons.

It has been pasted into the comments of the 125 discussion thread on thewalkingdead.com.

I was almost late to work because I made a pit-stop at Midtown Comics to read 125 and WOW!!!

That last page is... :o

What's going to happen in 126... I can't wait! :ohnoez:

haha same here! i thought midtown was more quiet than usual for a Wednesday though.

It has been pasted into the comments of the 125 discussion thread on thewalkingdead.com.

Thank you!

I was almost late to work because I made a pit-stop at Midtown Comics to read 125 and WOW!!!

That last page is... :o

What's going to happen in 126... I can't wait! :ohnoez:

haha same here! i thought midtown was more quiet than usual for a Wednesday though.

Yeah, I was in the Downtown store and it sure was pretty quiet. Btw, I see that Snyder will be signing there this Friday, the 11th. Anywho...

With what happened to "Knee-gan" on that last page, it would make some sense for the woman on the covers of issue 127 and 128 to be one of his wives, but who knows. Maybe it's all gonna go left field now that Rick gave Negan a second mouth and issue 126 will be an All Out Massacre.

I hope that's not how Negan dies because if it is, that's whack.

Negan should have a more drastic death that sh*t.

My first reaction was shock but I then got confused, we didn't just endure a "war" to simply have Negan get slashed like that.

I mean he deserved to be killed by Rick by using Lucille.

Smh, I really hope there's more to this

I hope that's not how Negan dies because if it is, that's whack.

Negan should have a more drastic death that sh*t.

My first reaction was shock but I then got confused, we didn't just endure a "war" to simply have Negan get slashed like that.

I mean he deserved to be killed by Rick by using Lucille.

Smh, I really hope there's more to this

Hey ColinKaep read the spoiler tag below that Bjorn posted. I'm in agreement with him.

SPOILER. Just a theory, and i don't usually theorize, but you've been warned:

I've got a feeling we've got a revenge issue coming up here in #126, ala #33...

Exactly!

Hence why what looks like a woman's hand holding Lucille.

I think it's Maggie Holding Lucille