• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm kind of glad there was no official preview for 127. Also I never like to look at 3rd party type of spoilers because you never really know what's true and what's BS.

Bring on tomorrow!!

I'm kind of glad there was no official preview for 127. Also I never like to look at 3rd party type of spoilers because you never really know what's true and what's BS.

Bring on tomorrow!!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well. All out War was dragged on for far too long! I honestly believe that AOW hurt Ezekiel and Jesus' characters. They were both poorly portrayed.

This will probably go to second and even third printings. It has significance written all over it.

I'm wondering if later printings will have a higher cover price.

This weighs in.

Big book.

BIG print cost.

CGC guys are NOT the "normal" buyers of comics.

They are Obsessive-Compulsive Wackadoo's.

A 9.4 is the norm.

VERY pleasant looking copies w tremendous cover stock & eye appeal.

Yes, there seem to be consistent bindery chads & tears on the run.

Beautiful books.

Hilarious that everybody feels entitled to a 9.8 or better right off the shelf these days.

Edited by LarrysComics

This will probably go to second and even third printings. It has significance written all over it.

This weighs in.

Big book.

BIG print cost.

Image is pretty good about keeping prices low. Have they done anything like this before?

This weighs in.

Big book.

BIG print cost.

Image is pretty good about keeping prices low. Have they done anything like this before?

I can't recall another double size book being reprinted so fast.

Kirkman's got a bit of cash behind him, & adores his comic fans.

Maybe a reprint of this goliath at 2.99

Wow Larry, you'd make a good car guy (I mean that as a compliment for those who don't know me) I'm pretty pumped about picking this up tomorrow. I'm back on floppies with TWD and it sounds like I switched back at a good time. I also can't wait to read the preview. Thanks for the heads up. (thumbs u

Wow Larry, you'd make a good car guy (I mean that as a compliment for those who don't know me) I'm pretty pumped about picking this up tomorrow. I'm back on floppies with TWD and it sounds like I switched back at a good time. I also can't wait to read the preview. Thanks for the heads up. (thumbs u

Thanks

I promote books I like & have a financial interest in.

Always have.

Always will.

This is just a preemptive post to remind people that bindery (NOT binary) tears to not necessarily prevent 9.8s. They do make 9.9s difficult.