• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I wanna play. I had a choice between Rick or Andrea. And I chose Andrea. I love Rick don't get me wrong, but I didn't like his pose. Andrea has much more life in her pose. Plus she's cute. :cloud9: I can't wait to see what else they use all these promos for. I also like that it says "cover" on the top from 127.

andreaOA_zps539ba27f.jpg

I wanna play. I had a choice between Rick or Andrea. And I chose Andrea. I love Rick don't get me wrong, but I didn't like his pose. Andrea has much more life in her pose. Plus she's cute. :cloud9: I can't wait to see what else they use all these promos for. I also like that it says "cover" on the top from 127.

andreaOA_zps539ba27f.jpg

Best of the four, congrats!

Thanks guys. I knew it was the best when it first came out. I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to get any of them. But once Mark said he did have them and that they were for sale, and that James said he was outta the race I knew I had a chance. lol

I usually don't post until the art arrives, but I figured I'd share. There's still 3 more left including Rick. Wish I could get all four. But I am after something else right now, that requires a different thread discussion. lol

Neat pick up. I honestly don't think the published 127 cover is quite one of the best but will definitely appreciate if Edna turns out to be a major character who lasts as long as say Michonne. lol.

Yes not the best by far.....there is a really nice cove coming up. I forget which issue but it the one in the rain with a walkers in it......hope someone here gets it. Look like some nice work.

Neat pick up. I honestly don't think the published 127 cover is quite one of the best but will definitely appreciate if Edna turns out to be a major character who lasts as long as say Michonne. lol.

Yes not the best by far.....there is a really nice cove coming up. I forget which issue but it the one in the rain with a walkers in it......hope someone here gets it. Look like some nice work.

379E475E-FE75-4676-9EC7-6AD226513E40.png

andreaOA_zps539ba27f.jpg

Congrats bro! Awesome

That cover to issue 130 is really cool. I like it a lot, but my favorite TWD cover is still issue 9.

Agreed. Tony Moore said its his personal favorite cover as well.

Something to add to my TWD trivia memory bank, because I did not know that. I wonder what RK's and Adlard's favorite TWD cover is, respectively.