• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Did you see that crazy listing in the copper/moderns section where the guy has TWD 1 priced at $350 and only getting lower? Lots of fine print and a couple of hoops but someone is going to get a screaming deal :baiting:

The new storyline is something I really like, it gives the book a very fresh feel. I can't wait to see where we are in ten issues.

Link? Yours?

Since you asked

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7781079#Post7781079

Does anyone think that #127 is going to retain any value? I've got 7 of them and I've never really done the "speculator" thing before....
Ultimately it'll depend on what Kirkman has planned for them. They could end up becoming the main characters, killed off as a surprise twist or maybe they are really the new villains of the book.

It's as good a new book as any to have a few copies of. It has a high print run and there are a lot of people with stacks of them, but TWD has enough fans that it could still gain traction if it becomes a true 'key' book in the series.

Like, seriously-- Could you imagine that happening in any other industry?

There's an incredible movie coming out from a very well known studio, but no movie theaters carry it.

BMW has a top 8 rated car, but no dealers carry it.

I'm sorry Bjorn I don't know what you're saying. Ima lamen sometimes.

Just the fact that a major pop culture driver like The Walking Dead is still being under-ordered by retailers. It doesn't make sense. TWD should NEVER have 2nd printings. It's a joke. I don't get it.

I'm sorry Bjorn I don't know what you're saying. Ima lamen sometimes.

Just the fact that a major pop culture driver like The Walking Dead is still being under-ordered by retailers. It doesn't make sense. TWD should NEVER have 2nd printings. It's a joke. I don't get it.

Yea I get it now. 90,000-100,000 it should be. Maybe top 5? Yes I agree

Shawn already said they'd be there!

Eric, I said they'll both be at SDCC. Speaking of, be on the look out for signing info in the next week or so.

But I can't imaging RK not being at NYCC. But you never know. ;)

-shawn