• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

ordered an artist's proof...I don't really expect them to last long. Would be nice if there was a counter on the site to show how many are left.

I hate those counters when I am undecided about buying something. It's like buy me... buy me... seriously buy me... look other people are buying me... look only 11 left!!! buy me!!!!

*CLICK*

They would probably sell faster and you would probably then buy a second one Krighton :P

ordered an artist's proof...I don't really expect them to last long. Would be nice if there was a counter on the site to show how many are left.

I hate those counters when I am undecided about buying something. It's like buy me... buy me... seriously buy me... look other people are buying me... look only 11 left!!! buy me!!!!

*CLICK*

They would probably sell faster and you would probably then buy a second one Krighton :P

Yea I don't know this might be the ONE statue to buy. I mean it's freaking Rick in all his glory.

I know Awax will buy one and always remember what I said RICK WILL NEVER DIE :sumo:lol

I remember buying a Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku statue for about $180 at a con because I couldn't find it anywhere when it first came out. And you still can't find them anywhere, they are sold out. There's only 1 on eBay right now. And it's loose and they still want twice as much as MSRP.

I think this Rick statue will be like this. 2c

Asajj Ventress Statue

*CLICK*

:lol: maybe though one is probably enough. Planning how to pay for this one once the bill comes due. I hate charging things, wish they took paypal.

Edited by krighton

*CLICK*

Yea I don't know this might be the ONE statue to buy. I mean it's freaking Rick in all his glory.

I know Awax will buy one and always remember what I said RICK WILL NEVER DIE :sumo:lol

I remember buying a Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku statue for about $180 at a con because I couldn't find it anywhere when it first came out. And you still can't find them anywhere, they are sold out. There's only 1 on eBay right now. And it's loose and they still want twice as much as MSRP.

Asajj Ventress Statue

:gossip: if it was Negan I'd grab one. :banana:

Ricks not going to burn out, he's going to fade away. lol

*CLICK*

Asajj Ventress Statue

:gossip: if it was Negan I'd grab one. :banana:

Ricks not going to burn out, he's going to fade away. lol

:headbang: I'm cool with it. Kirkman has really beat the mess out Rick and he's just a busted up old G. Hope he redeems himself soon. :foryou:

I'm just surprised 1. there are artist proofs at the same price as regulars and 2. artist proofs are still available

They practically sell an artist proof of all of their statues.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

And a big thanks to the 3 boardies who offered to step up - I now have one on order!

Thanks Guys!

:gossip:You know who you are!

As if there weren't enough big pieces up on ebay already...zombie Shane joins the mix.

Ebay

We're seeing some nice pieces on the bay all at the same time while covers and promo art and major pages ( New Rick ) remain available.

I think the market was flooded due to the quick release schedule of AOW plus the double sized #127 just 3-weeks after. Including covers and promos there was over 400 pages (not counting inks) of new Walking Dead art in a 12-month period. Seems like it may take some time to level out.

:gossip: ....... hearing a few more pages are about to hit the market.

More to come ........... :popcorn:

graphics-sport-fishing-143621.gif

I was hearing the same thing :acclaim:

When are you posting your latest 'acquisition'?