• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Btw, anyone that ordered one of the statues, check your CC. Looks like the "won't charge till October" wasn't quite right. I got hit for $295.00 already.

You're weren't kidding! My payment says pending; I wonder if it's temporary and it'll drop off in a day or two. If not, then this is false advertising or something! I give myself b'day gifts, but never this early in the year!

When I ordered the Michonne statue, they did a temporary hold but then it was removed. It was not charged in full until the statue shipped.

+1 same thing this time around it looks like.

Get'em while you can or pay double down the road.
yeah that's what I was thinking, only reason i'm mentioning it. I doubt they'll get any cheaper after they're released in October.

Double up? hm

:insane:

yeah that's what I was thinking, only reason i'm mentioning it. I doubt they'll get any cheaper after they're released in October.

From what I've seen with statues, they hold their value like variants.

How much was the Michonne statue when it was first released? Because I see several that have sold recently for under $200.