• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

With 8 of them, It's probably not a 10,000 book anymore.

The $10,100 and $9,800 sales were in November when there were 7 x 9.9's, so not sure why 1 more copy will make any difference ? There are a lot more than 8 people looking for this book in highest grade.

The two previous sales established the benchmark at $10k (when it was previously at $7k) so i could see this copy going to the next level and bringing in $12k+.

The $10,100 and $9,800 sales were in November when there were 7 x 9.9's, so not sure why 1 more copy will make any difference ? There are a lot more than 8 people looking for this book in highest grade.

The two previous sales established the benchmark at $10k (when it was previously at $7k) so i could see this copy going to the next level and bringing in $12k+.

I hope you are right (thumbs u

I'm looking for the book too in highest grade, but won't spend 10k plus on it.

All depends on how much people value the book. I suppose we'll see what it sell for.

I'm more educated on art prices than book prices anyways, so what do I know lol

i certainly think it would get more "eyes' on it if it were on eBay

+1....I signed up for CL and to buy something you must enter your credit card info. I'm sure the website has been around for a long time and is very highly respected. But I'd have to learn more about this CL site before I put my CC on file with "them".

with the show starting up again, that means no more realistic eBay auctions on the slabs

Actually I find it is usually the opposite. Time to sell is in between seasons because everyone is drinking the hype up kool-aide. (shrug)

Both 19 and 27 cooled down once Season 3 started, and #1 jumped up again during this season's short break.

with the show starting up again, that means no more realistic eBay auctions on the slabs

Actually I find it is usually the opposite. Time to sell is in between seasons because everyone is drinking the hype up kool-aide. (shrug)

Both 19 and 27 cooled down once Season 3 started, and #1 jumped up again during this season's short break.

i was speaking in general about WD Slabs, not just the keys. There seem to be less and less 99 cents auctions being listed.

Will the 9.9 get more or less view not being on ebay?

More than likely much less.

Someone could flip the 9.9 just by buying it off C-Link and reselling it on eBay for maybe a couple hundred more.

The last 9.8 that comic link auctioned off only sold for I think 1700-1800 a couple weeks ago, and I just sold one of my 9.8 copies for much more than that.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

i was speaking in general about WD Slabs, not just the keys. There seem to be less and less 99 cents auctions being listed.

Same goes for them all. (shrug)